What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Lmao thats the spirit. Adapt and overcome.

2 Likes

Nefertiti is the flavour of the day

With just over a 1.4 lb yield of solid buds, this beast was a pleasure to grow.
(black widow x white widow) tastes of the 80’s, early white widow and an instant association to a taste you’ve almost forgotten

Thanks to @defharo for this great opportunity. Its already on the 2025 agenda!!

25 Likes

Good Morning,fellow OGers :coffee:

PurplePunch x (?)OG

23 Likes

Rough trim Tahoe OG

@Olddude boobs nice always a good day when my wifey does that lol

16 Likes

This mornings wake and bake brought to you by whatever that pile of already cleaned weed in that jar happen to be.

8 Likes

I got a glass weed pipe with a glass screen built in from big buddha glass, and yeah, it came laced or some shit, so I cleaned it and its ace, but im smoking dispensary weed, its really funky, I think its organic
`

1 Like

Rough trim? Bro when you do the fine trim I will gladly dispose of the trash you trim off. If I accidentally grew something that spectacular (no way I could do it on purpose). I would even smoke the roots.

5 Likes

Morning OG,

Rolling a CRIPPY B4 for breakfast today. My First-ever.

Not carrying big odour or an Obvious Skunk Crown, but there is a level of Dankness that has these resin-loaded nuggets calling my name. Dense and feeling like a cork almost; solid, but giving.

“Beautiful” morning buzz as I’m half-way through this Doob, most of the day’s planned lol

Really nice and smooth, without a hitch of Hotness. Big or Small tokes, she is an easy joint to Puff, :cloud: anyway you wish
Not one to mess around, she’s a fast grower being harvested on Day 49/50 of Bloom.

Thank @OriginalDankmaster96 for this Gem. Happy in Southern Ontario with the growth of this Critter !

25 Likes

smoking on my winter stash of “fighting bilbo #3” all hail the bilbo @MissinBissin

4 Likes

thats some very deep words it tapped right into me

3 Likes

Super-nice to hear that all-hail “Scouting Report” @amumayuk

1 Like

Sin City - Modified Mints

Heavy hitter shit

21 Likes

Auto from earlier this year. The wife named it Domestic Violence. Because it knocks her out!

16 Likes

Little bubblegum sherbet out from under the hps this time

15 Likes

Thats what dreams are made of!

Leftovers again for me. Right near outta bud.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Inner thighs are smoking; way too much walking in no direction.

1 Like

Some of my MC Slap (Faux Mac aka “Unknown Golfer” x Stockton Slap)
(Faux Mac aka “UKG” = Unverified Mac1 cut)

Dont mind the well used grinder :sweat_smile:

18 Likes

Nooooo don’t grind it. It should be lovingly separated and sacrificed with fire in accordance with the ways of those who came before!

3 Likes

Todays tasty treat is an ode to the @420noob (in a round about way); Live Kush Rosin topping Mango Maui Cookies :hugs:

Have a Gr8 weekend OG!

11 Likes