What are you smoking today? Vol. 2 (Part 2)

Going to try @Klyphman s thai x dla5 f2. Smells like earth, piss and dill. Should be interesting .

Then i have some pink kush bx.

And last some grape pinnacle x chem candy auto from @pharmerfil

12 Likes

Smoking some Lemon Cherry Gelato from coffeeshop new times in Amsterdam… We both love it :heart:

11 Likes

I havent Hippie Picked or used a shot glass and scissors for couple decades. These lungs need a vaporizer not a flame, far too abused with all the weed smoke over the years. The bud was lovingly vaped :kissing_smiling_eyes::dash:

7 Likes

Finger hash and some kali mist x everything

15 Likes

Lol fantastic. That sure is beautiful

Chem Fuego 8.2

13 Likes

@Frankken_Ford
very nice. i have some chem fuego f2s calling my name. how’s the smoke?

Very tasty and strong. The 8.2 used to be my keeper cut but I lost it last grow due to the weather and my negligence.
Very Chem forward with astringent fuel that follows, like witch hazel.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure god invented pipes for green beans like this :grin: but … gotta keep rolling them Doobie’s Brother :v:

1 Like

Orange apricot

Gorilla zkittles

LSD

17 Likes

Texas Shoreline currently

14 Likes

Good Morning,OG :coffee:

Strazzmathazz (BNP x SanFune) @santero

20 Likes

Yay I woke up again, lets burn one.

12 Likes

Black cherry
:cherries:

16 Likes

Today maybe burn some ole redeye.

13 Likes

Mephisto wedding x chem candy from @pharmerfil

12 Likes

Barneys Farm Mimosa Evo.Like smoking a fresh peeled Florida orange dripping with tricomes.Whole plant will be put up and only smoked on special occasions its that good.Not even cured yet and its a knockout

13 Likes

BF’s Mimosa x Orange punch is the same way. We only break her out to show off :wink:

3 Likes

TruCanna - ChemValleyCooks F2
The only pheno outta 16 plants that was somewhat good potency wise, my dad likes it anyway

11 Likes

I hope it is a Hashy Monday for all :purple_heart:

15 Likes