What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

4 Likes

Alan Gordon Partridge is a comedic character portrayed by the English actor Steve Coogan. A parody of British television personalities, Partridge is a tactless and inept broadcaster with an inflated sense of celebrity. Since his debut in 1991, he has appeared in media including radio and television series, books, podcasts and a feature film

4 Likes

Now that it’s October, I whip out the Halloween movie, and TV show list. the first movie watched was the new UAP movie, No one will save you. its on Hulu. 4 out of 5 stars. and I started the TV show Evil on paramount + and its also great.

2 Likes

Welcome sir or ma’am. Glad you’re here!

3 Likes

Well thank you for the welcoming message! I’m happy to have found this forum.

It’s the best

1 Like

We watched this…awaiting season 2!!

Waiting for the usual “12 days of Halloween”" line up…so we’re watching old series SeaQuest …next-maybe Farscape. Waiting for next seasons of our usual shows. We watch 3 episodes of 1 show every night…then move on. Easier to keep-up and not get confused as to who did what in which epidode of each show…:+1::green_heart:

1 Like

Fuck yeah!!!

1 Like

about to rewatch ‘Rose Red’ on hulu. it’s a stephen king film. haven’t seen it in years but it’s worth the watch.

1 Like

That was a good one. I’ve not seen it in at least a decade. Might have to look it up! :wink:

1 Like

Try to find Trick r’ Treat. Awesome Halloween anthology movie.

2 Likes

This is a good one

7 Likes

Best part of that movie is when he starts listing off drug names to sound legit to the dealers. It’s like the list of fireworks in Joe Dirt :laughing:

1 Like

This weekends lineup so far.

Not bad. Though, I think that the first one was better.

Seen it before. Definitely a good flick. :+1:

Been trying to catch this forever.
Still lives up to the hype! :slightly_smiling_face:

Another good “horror” flick @Pigeonman. :wink:

2 Likes

Not sure it’s worth all the uproar. It’s just a lot of nude people with I’m sure a ton of “accidental” footage left on the cutting room floor. After you’ve watched a couple episodes, though, you’ve pretty much seen them all since they’re very formulaic.

Ok @Pigeonman - I’m sure you’ve seen this one, right? Not to shabby.

1 Like