What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

a buddy urged me to check out “supernatural”. ran for 15 seasons.
finally got around to it. i’m just on to season 2 last night.
it is entertaining enough for me to keep watching…

2 Likes

@blowdout2269 yep! A classic from the era of “America remakes anything Japanese horror” :rofl: :+1:

1 Like

Great show! The creator of the show wanted 6 seasons with the last episode of the 6th season being the end of their story. It was sooooooo popular that they decided to continue it… for another 9 seasons?!

IMHO the first 6 seasons are the best with a great overarching storyline; all the seasons after are also a lot of fun but in a different way. Like x-files monster of the week fun. :+1:

First time seeing 48hrs with Eddie murphy and Nick Nolte. I enjoyed it.

5 Likes

Figured you had. Considering your industry. :wink:
Yeah, I wanna see to original.

1 Like

that was my first impression of supernatural season 1. kind of like x-files. it has an overall plot that it follows from time to time, but then has the “monster/alien/freak of the week” episodes to fill in.

x-files was a GREAT series. enjoy dusting off the DVD box set on occasion.

i just realized last night starting season 2 that the “dad” in the show is the same dude that played neagan in walking dead.

1 Like

Different , liked it

4 Likes
3 Likes

This comment is Peacock approved!

2 Likes
3 Likes

i remember that episode… family tree straight up.

ALL DAY MARATHON STARTING NOW!

:metal: :skull: :hocho:

8 Likes

Wonder if Art the Clown will have a bunch of sequels like that. Art is one Badass mofo. He has become my favorite evil clown.

1 Like

Just read the other day Terrifier 3 has a 2024 release window.

1 Like

Damn good movie…I highly recommend it…

5 Likes
5 Likes

Aka: “Thug Arthur”
Aka: “BWAAAAAAA :postal_horn: Artur”
Aka: "Guy Ritchies: “Here hold my beer I got this: An Arthurian Tale”

Fucking love this non-sense. Fighting Mûmakil with Dark Pyramid wizard tossing fireballs in the 1st 3 minutes: YES PLEASE.

2 Likes

agree i liked it too

What services do you guys use?
I have Netflix, Amazon prime, discovery+ and an iptv service that’s pretty good. About $60 a month for everything.
Wondering if there’s a service I’m not aware of that could save more cash.

4 Likes