What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Didnt care for Ferrari , other than the sound which was incredible I didn’t care for any of it I turned it off before it was over.

I don’t understand the 98% rating on Godzilla I thought it was only OK . Storyline was good but I just couldn’t get into

3 Likes

A John Woo film…

4 Likes

LOL…

1 Like

I was going to comment on that movie and then I realized I just watched a different movie this one was called violent night and I really liked it lol

1 Like

Wife and I have made this a new Christmas annual move we watch right after Miracle on 34th Street… Violent Night is epic… good choice.

Fargo is rocking the new season, as is Reacher…

3 Likes

Monk is a great show.

3 Likes

i watched it all the time as a kid. i quit before finding out what happened to his wife. no spoilers please.

3 Likes

I watched the whole series twice,they were completely done before I knew it existed.

1 Like

just started rewatching “Black Mirror”. not bad so far.

2 Likes

Black Mirror is great, last season felt different, more horror movie and less twilight-zone. there was another one like that Carbon something, people said it was as good as B.M but I tried watching it twice and kept falling asleep. Elementary is great as well. watched that twice.

1 Like

AM :christmas_tree: movie today is:

:rofl:

3 Likes

Altered Carbon?

I really liked the first season of that series, though it went slightly off the rails toward the end. Tried season two but couldn’t get into it.

Oddly enough I was just thinking about Altered Carbon because of Phil posting that new John Woo movie… the lead, Joel Kinnaman, was also the lead in the first season of Altered Carbon.

2 Likes

I thought Altered Carbon season 2 was pretty good. The premise of the show being what it is means the actor playing the main character is disposable and likely wouldn’t get more than a single series. But that also means it’s harder to follow the next season since none of the actors needs to be the same.

Still, I was a bit disappointed they cancelled it after season 2. Victim of “what have you done for me lately” streaming content versus possible sleeper hit that hits its stride in season 3.

2 Likes

that is it, Altered Carbon.

Fargo season five is on?

this has been pretty good so far

1 Like

It’s “Christmas” related… sorta…

1 Like

This one is great… not so much the countless sequels.

what sequels?

I have no idea of the other 2 movies you are talking aboot.