What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

A friend added us to their AppleTV sub, found For All Mankind, 2019 4 seasons, we just are getting into the second season.
Being set in the early space race days, they sort of follow history, but add altered realities are weaved into the story line.
We really enjoy their work.

1 Like

1 Like

KEWL!
Thanks!!!
Didn’t know about this!

1 Like

just watched snoop dogg’s comedy special on netflix. it’s trash, just terrible.

Unfortunately- just because someone is renowned and good at something, they think they are that good at EVERYTHING- and they aren’t (Michael Jordan ring a bell?)

1 Like

I think MJ could handle ringing a bell. Well? No. But doing it, yes.

1 Like

Yes, it was much better than I anticipated, I liked it more than the Wicks, tremendous fight choreography, very entertaining!

:+1:

4 Likes
3 Likes

just watched “Joe Rogan: Strange Times” comedy on netflix. it was somewhat funny.

1 Like

Just watched Deadpool 2, it was alright.

1 Like

Lol I’m watching Deadpool 2 now. Getting ready to watch the new Deadpool wolverine at the theater next weekend :+1::+1:

2 Likes

That’s cool, it was fun watching him die a bunch. I enjoyed it.

2 Likes

If you enjoy police procedurals or mystery dramas, I would recommend
Scott and Bailey.
I am into the second season, and I find it to be quite enjoyable. Well done.

I mean after you have already watched the better ones like Monk, Castle, Elementary, it’s on par with the Mentalist better than if you have seen The Listener, lol ( am I the only one. Tobey, Ozman lol )

1 Like

I remember that show!
Used to love it!

1 Like

i am doing a re-watch or full watch, i found it online. last time i watched it was on cable when ever i manged to catch it. must of missed many episodes.

1 Like