What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

1 Like

rewatching “The Accountant” on netflix. it’s a pretty good watch.

2 Likes

Only Murders In The Building - Agatha Christie with subtle and side splitting wit on steroids. It’s brilliant!! (Caution: It’s addicting)
Selena Gomez, Steve Martin, Martin Short

Unknown

2 Likes

That was a good one!!! Watched it about a month ago…

We are re-watching Season 1 of Outer Range with Josh Brolin, since it’s been over a year, and Season 2 was just released recently…
Having bad memory comes in handy for binge-watching… you forget whether or not you watched it!
MV5BNjg1ZThkYWItNWRiYS00ZDlmLWIyNDgtZTI4NTg1Zjk0YTM3XkEyXkFqcGc@.V1_QL75_UX190_CR0,0,190,281

7 Likes

I love Josh Brolin. Just watched “No country for old men” for the hundredth time.

5 Likes

That was a good flick!
I’m not the typical Wife that want’s t watch Hallmark and ‘‘Chick flicks’… give me a decent Sci Fi, Horror, Action, Western etc…
"That Dirty Black Bag’’ Is a good series- inly 1 Season yet though…
Ever watch Preacher???

2 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

That’s a fake trailer.

Ha I’ve seen that before man along with pretty much everything drug-related on vice

1 Like

It’s like new ground was reached as far as animation, trippy like the bear in Toy Story 3 or how to train your dragon up the level of skill. I am impressed. some dialogue scenes have a whole active city worth of background going on and Cru’s hands stand out.

3 Likes

old post, but franco died after getting malaria, i think in the congo on a strain hunters trip. probably not this trip though.

2 Likes
2 Likes