What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

This is a sort of slow burn character study psychological crime drama.
Offbeat and well done. I am on the second season now. :+1:

1 Like

Slow Horses/Apple TV will be started the final season today/night sometime.

2 Likes

We watched the last season of ‘‘EVIL’’

Now we have moved on…

1 Like

Tulsa king is hilarious and it’s just fun to watch Silvester Stallone as aging mobster he gets to Tulsa sees a weed shop and goes in and straight up goes to work 20% a week for protection :joy: I can’t wait to see what season 2 brings. We all know he’s getting out of jail asap but what’s the plot twist? The agent flips on him but it’s like damn he just wants to show he cares. I don’t want to put any more details in case some of you have yet to see it but I highly recommend it I started watching it while I was in the hospital last week and rewatched the beginning of the season and finished it at home. Two thumbs up :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

There is no sequel to Scarface one he dies at the end and two it just wouldn’t make sense.

2 Likes

Finally talked my wife into going to see Alien:Romulus on Friday. We don’t like the weekend crowds so we usually catch a movie during the afternoon when young folks are in school.

This is going to be special, too. We are seeing it in 4dx. That’s with the moving seats and fog and smells and misty rain. I’m in! If you don’t know about4dx, check out a video on YouTube. Its frickin amazing. It was either that, which we have never done , or IMAX. I chose 4dx.

3 Likes
1 Like

image Supernatural.

2 Likes

FARTvision!

This is one of my absolute favorites but even above that is Leon the Professional.JeanReno fit that part so well in both films.Lead Actress in LA Fem was good in Innocent Blood.

4 Likes

Dragons Heaven tonight.Such a lost Gem a whole lot of movie backed in one bite like watching a Mobius Comic

2 Likes
7 Likes

Have you done 4dx? I have not. Until tomorrow. I’m just wondering if its worth the $3 more over IMAX.

1 Like

@BigMike55 4DX is in a theater I don’t like going too because it’s in the heart of tourist trap t.dot so I’ve never been but friends have and told me it’s hit and miss depending on the things they set-up.

I’d say 100% it’s worth the extra 3$ if even just going once.

I usually DBOX or my bestie and I pretend it’s dbox and shake each other in a normal theater with either people around us disturbed or laughing.

We’re in our 40’s but maturity peaked at 15. :rofl:

2 Likes

You’re not alone. I’m in my late 60’s but still a kid. Just never really grew up I guess. Lol

2 Likes

Just finished Under the Dome and Wayward Pines both pretty good if you ask me just started Elsbeth https://youtu.be/1J-fCrWcF14

edit:Idk why this youtube video wont embed I have tried both the shortened and nonshortened link… guess youll just have to click it if you are really curious

Wayne Shorter: Zero Gravity

2 Likes
6 Likes

Breaking Bad. Love that show:

3 Likes