What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

A Canadian movie that came out years before Saw.

3 Likes

@sedin this is the only good movie that came out of thw Canadian Film Center’s feature film project!

2 Likes

Cube is the only film I even heard of on this list. oh wait Orphan Black rings a bell of some sort.
another Great Canadian Film ahead of it’s time Lawn Mower Man. (not on list)

1 Like
3 Likes

I saw that a long time ago-- kinda forgot about it- was really creepy!
He plays ‘‘DEATH’’ on Supernatural!
Death with Sams Soul

2 Likes

MISS Robot wars!
Watched it all the time!
We even tried to design one-- but never had the means to make it…

2 Likes

Tulsa King

Actually a very good first season , looking for to next months season 2 .
Stallone is the perfect Gangsta

1 Like

15min was all I could take of this turd.

2 Likes

I just saw the new mad Max movie a few days ago that was pretty interesting even for almost 3 hours. The 2015 version with Tom Hardy was really good and this was close to that level.

1 Like

Just Finished watching EVIL… such an anticlimactic ending!! SUCKED!!!
not their fault-- was SUPPOSED to be a season 5-- but Paramount yanked it due to all the bitching about how it ‘attacked’’ and ‘‘made fun of’’ Christianity…

MOVED ON…now…
Image1

3 Likes

Wasn’t what I expected.

1 Like

A classic.

Stand-out quality or problem for me was, and the first thing I noticed.
it felt like they had a mixing dial for each character. One side of the dial was human behavior and the other was traditional ape. and I felt the d.j was cranking it too much in the human direction and was overly harsh or obvious with the dials turning. harsh mixing.

1 Like

I don’t own a tv or as it’s colloquially known an idiot lamp. But found someone had uploaded The Stand to YouTube. Remember sitting down with me mam as a kid watching it. It’s about 5hrs long. I’m an hour in and it stands up (no pun intended) to the rigours of time. I usually stay away from the feeling of nostalgia because it can upset me but it takes me back to being in single digits sat on the couch with me mam, only I’m smoking weed while I watch. Good stuff.

3 Likes

Baby Reindeer on Netflix was pretty sick and twisted ~ short episodes & easy to binge.

i thought it was disgusting and in poor taste, couldnt watch past episode 4 .
That is nit my world and i want to know nothing about it . Worst series i have ever watched .

2 Likes

Yeah, I could see how some of the content could be too psychologically disturbing and intense for some viewers. That is kind of what I find appealing about it. I like horror genre too, but that doesn’t make me an axe murderer.

1 Like