What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

it was all about lowlife and creeps and fucking weirdos, and I wanted nothing to do with it

It is unfortunately not purely fictional-- the main character is played by the writer- and it is about actual events in his life…
sad…

1 Like

i understand that , no need to ever see that part of society for me again .

What a sick bastage he is

https://www.youtube.com/live/hYADOuKgIfI?si=cNq8Xw_yT1Gbf663

https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx-TlPZCvrk-ecXFoGtkLbG0h_2Uu6TkJt?si=KrUpn-ey4pboJ1RC

1 Like
3 Likes

I totally didn’t know about this; thanks @SEMOActivist !

:v:

Currently have this on in the background because i love horror/comedies, especially if it was unintended to be funny. :rofl:

5 Likes

Look through that youtube channel and you can find other gems to watch.

2 Likes

Wherever i think of house, i think of

I think i rented them at the same time back in the day and now theyre forever connected

3 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Guess what 2 movies I watched yesterday…

:rofl: :+1:

Next up:

1 Like

Terry Pratchett series!!?? Gonna go find that one!
I REALLY want the people that did Game of Thrones or LOTR to do Pratchett books as a series!! Would freakin rock!

I’ll leave this right here for you @Lady.Zandra63

:smiley:

1 Like

Oh Feck Yes!!!

Thank you!!!

1 Like

OMG GONNA WATCH THE SHIT OUT OF THIS TODAY!

:rofl:

1 Like

RIGHT IN THE FEELS! Looking forward to when this comes out. (Pun intended)

:joy:

:hugs:

1 Like

Funniest horror ever.
The Return of the Living Dead.
Has nothing to do with Night of the Living Dead. Frickin’ hi larious.
Oh. And the first 15 minutes of House of 1000 Corpses. You will laugh your ass off.

4 Likes

And if you likekiller Clowns, you cant go wrong with ART the Clown. Terrifier 1 & 2 are bad ass tongue in cheek humor. With a lot of GORE.

1 Like

Love this film. Return #2 doesn’t hold a candle to it and I love #3 but its a zombie romance. :+1:

Agreed! I made my friends a spaghetti dinner with ground beef ragu and then we all went out to see the film in theaters. It was my b-day on the day it was relelased so everyone knew I had a theme going with the meal before hand but didn’t tell them what movie we were going to go see until we were at the theater. :smiley: :spaghetti:

I know you’re counting down to Terrifier 3 @BigMike55

2 Likes