What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Been watching cowboy bebop recently. Was one of only a few animes I’ve ever really enjoyed.

1 Like

This, Trigun and Neon Genesis = :heart_eyes:

Some seriously good anime came out '95-99. :+1:

1 Like

Trigun for sure. I’ve not heard of neon Genesis. I’ll have to look it up. My third was rorouni Kenshin.

1 Like
2 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes

Damn right. October 11. Art the clown is the baddest dude on the planet.

2 Likes

AM Movie:

A “classic” of sorts lol.

3 Likes

I was recently given some days off.
Binged a few decent flicks:

3 Likes

Project Power = A LOT OF FUN!

1 Like

Some people don’t like ads. If you go to duckduckgo.com ** and then the video tab, you can watch any youtube video (that doesn’t have age restriction) without going to youtube or having ads play. It is like bringing back the DVD player. Most movies and shows are on youtube.

It works on iOS, macOS and windows. I have tested it on iOS to even have background play so if you lock your phone, you can play the audio only from the lockscreen like a music widget. Could be good for long drives etc. My ublock origin number is still increasing so that says youtube can still track you this way. Though it does seem to be less than going to the page. I would need to dig deeper to determine how much it is doing. I would guess that it is only leaving the things that come directly from the video and not the other shit on youtube.

** duckduckgo is an alternative search engine to google that is focused primarily on privacy and does not track you by default. It isn’t as good as google though.

7 Likes

Started to watch “Below deck”. Really good

Use the Roku to go to Freevee. I have really enjoyed Bosch and Bosch: Legacy. LA detective who travels all over town. Rewatching it to see places I have been to and walked through. Great Stories.

2 Likes

Can you get smart tube on iOS?
It’s great for watching add free YouTube.
I’ve got it on my Nvidia Shield and it rocks
Along with real debrid, stremio. :+1: It’s the cast ass

1 Like

I just finish Kevin can F@ck himself. I really liked this drama/comedy. It’s on Netflix. Worth a watch

1 Like

I’m almost half way done. it’s alright i guess.

Stremio is good but I prefer popcorn time :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cause it’s the start of spooky season movies!

2 Likes

13 ghosts
just for fun!

And of course-- my like 30th time for…

2 Likes

Love both for the same reason: art department and costume dept.

The sheer ridiculousness of both is pretty hard to say which is more over the top.

2 Likes