2 Likes

It’s Hawaiian for “Bukake”.

2 Likes

kipakuʻia akula, hoʻokuʻu akula, hoolei, pukana

1 Like

@Slick1 , @BigMike55 , & @Gizmo :

3 Likes

Oh. Not sure if I’ve ever seen that.

So I’m watching the third episode of Last Of Us right now and the same thing that’s crossed my mind during the other episodes is back - fuck HBO for passing on The Walking Dead! While AMC did good with it (especially for network tv) they couldn’t go as dark as the comic. HBO was offered the show before AMC took it and I’ve always thought how much grittier the show could have been if they had done it. What’s really shitty is I imagine when offered TLOU HBO jumped to avoid making the huge mistake they made by passing on TWD too. An HBO true to the comic TWD is just constantly playing through my head watching this show and I gotta say it’s pissing me off :laughing:

1 Like

One of my all time favorites

3 Likes
1 Like

Lmfao! ☆DJSF

3 Likes

@DJSF Cunk rocks my hairy anus…

WITH HILARITY!

1 Like

@Pigeonman (Cunk) “So… writing was bigger than Rap Metal? Acid Jazz?” LOL… LOVE YA BROTHER!

☆DJSF

1 Like

It’s because of the Strawberry Cough/homegrow scene wasn’t it, that’s what locked it in your top 10, be honest.

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures @Gonzo

3 Likes

Alright guys, here’s my comedy tv suggestion LOCK OF THE WEEK! You will laugh, it’s good.

PLEBS

Maybe skip the last season, it’s rubbish.

4 Likes

@Gonzo Hahaha :laughing: Michael bloody Kane. I do love both those scenes!

I want to be him when I grow up

2 Likes

Children Of Men should have been an 8-part mini series. You really needed 8 hours to tell that story. I agree it was one of the best movies, simply because it was a unique story. Ahhh back when writers were still marginally proficient @HeadyBearAdventures

3 Likes

I would totally watch this.

2 Likes

I’ve kinda come back around on Poker Face. It’s always hard for my wife and I to find things we can watch together, so I decided to give PF another try. Episode 2 improved, and Episode 3 was pretty decent (there was a clever reference to The Conversation that came and went without explanation, I’m a sucker for things like that). It’s definitely grown on me. Maybe not brilliant, but clever enough, and entertaining.

I really enjoyed Jung_E. Watched it without the subtitles…I think :wink: that’s how it’s supposed to be watched. But I thought it was pretty good…need to watch it with the subs…

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like