What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

If you love our silly British humour give “Code 404” a try.

1 Like

On my list :wink:

Thank you!

1 Like

6 Likes

I really do love British humor. I’ve added this to my list as well.

Thank you!

1 Like

watching “3%” but it’s nothing special

So is it 1% or 2% instead?

I may have posted this before.
This is not a history lesson, it may be our future…WTF??

The Man in the High Castle

5 Likes

I’d never seen nor read The Hunger Games series. And recently I’d seen that all of them were playing on HBO, so I thought what the hell. I’ve been watching A LOT of television lately because I’m home bound and somewhat immobile. So I gave it a shot. The first couple of films weren’t to bad. By the third I could see that it was likely heading downhill. Then in the fourth film, the drama was good but, the story writing really fell apart. It showed most right towards the end and ruined it. An absolutely horrible ending.
Kinda like The Maze Runner series. I watched them recently as well. :expressionless:

1 Like

The Last of Us has been good.

5 Likes

They’re putting out this week’s episode on Friday instead of Sunday because of the superbowl.

2 Likes

6 Likes

The premise was good until about sometime in season 2, when it took a strange sci-fi turn.

4 Likes

I saw the commercials for that and thought it looked interesting… then I realized it was a book and put watching it on hold until I read the book. A year later I’ve finished the book, but I still haven’t restarted watching the show. It’s not that I seriously disliked it, but it just didn’t grab my interest and reading the book left me with no desire to sit through several seasons of Nazi fluff just to have it turn into Quantum Leap.

3 Likes

I wasn’t going to mention the specific sci-fi twist in case anyone watching it is close to hitting that point. But in reality it’s been available to watch on Amazon prime for years, so spoilers now shouldn’t really be a concern.

4 Likes

If you don’t turn them off or skip them, Amazon regularly showed commercials & clips spoiling the plot for the last few years anyway. I was still on season 1 when they started showing me clips of season 4. Definitely not a concern for them. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes
4 Likes

This always cracks me up. Who doesn’t love singing and dancing cock roaches???

3 Likes

It’s the present.

3 Likes

@Prince one of my favourite drama movies of all time. I am a LONG TIME die hard fly fisherman though so that plays a role but it’s just a great one all around imo

3 Likes

Yep…… it is sadly. If we only could see who’s really pulling the strings.

1 Like