What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

I know right

2 Likes

Dead Man Running.
Typical british gangster tripe but still good fun.

1 Like

Oh man I feel the same way about that movie. Very unfunny and gross

Ok, so I’m not the only one. As brought up previously…maybe I needed to be stoned, lol.
Were you? Did you make it through the whole film?

1 Like

Oh man unfortunately. It only gets worse lol. I only bought it because it was at the Dollar Tree and like you said had bigger names in it. On the same trip I bought Movie 43 too, didn’t like that either

I’m sorry! Yeah, the big names got you too I see, hehe. Well, you had a dollar invested, so I think that’s a good reason. A dollars a dollar! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I think I made it through that one(Movie43), but idk how. Scary Movie was great. But after that, all those “spoof” movies just went downhill. Fast.

2 Likes

Oh yeah Scary Movies are classic. I should go watch one now…

Sorry, I couldn’t help myself.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Hahaha too funny :joy::rofl:

I can’t take all the credit…
A buddy at work sent me that. He’ll get to drinkin in the evening and want to have meme battles. But he doesn’t know who he’s messin with, lol.

2 Likes

Can’t judge a book by its cover :+1:

1 Like

Come to think of it, he did actually kinda look like Mr.Leighee.

2 Likes

Mr. Lahey & Hunter Thompson definitely had similar hair lines :laughing: I’ve also got it, but I shave it all… I’m not like Larry David trying to hold onto the last vestiges/ruins of a once great hair society.
_nognjiQ96chjFbWiycH1OqI8An0uKwsmsLFjuZoE_w

4 Likes

Hey now! I’m gonna be the old fart with the horseshoe and a 2ft ponytail, lol.

1 Like

What We Do In the Shadows” Instant Classic!!!

:fire::fire::fire:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

The movie or series?

1 Like

I love that when he ran for Sheriff of Aspen (on a platform that included his intention to remove all the roads in Aspen and replace them with grass walkways), he shaved his head so that he could call Whitmire “My long-haired opponent” :rofl:

4 Likes

My wife and I are really into British shows, both comedy and drama. This one is hysterical. Must watch baked :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The series!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen that one, but I will look it up!
This one is ridiculous, but I love it.

3 Likes