What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

I’ve watched that series 5 or 6 times over. Alltime favorite for me. Soooooooo good.

2 Likes

Because it’s Monday before work:

1 Like

I like your taste in flicks, my dude. I tend to search for Cult Classics.
The more disturbing, the better. I know, I’m weird.

1 Like

I watched the new Netflix Chris Rock routine last night. Not as good as his older stuff. But if you wait until about the last ten minutes, he gets even (sort of) with Will and Jada Smith. I was rolling how he put super emphasis on the word BITCH!

1 Like

This was my deal when I was running a video store 98-08’. It was a independent store that was the last of 3 stores the owner had so all 3 stores rental inventory was crammed into what was an old styled pub complete with carpeting still on the walls and wood trim EVERYWHERE.

2 Likes

The only thing I remember from A Million Ways To Die is the old guy farting and saying ow and I smirk to even think of it :laughing:

1 Like

I just started watching Mel Brooks History of the World: Part II and I don’t know what to think about this one. It’s a little weird… no its actually very weird… Nothing at all like the original… but that was a classic. Kinda funny… but Idk… I’m unsure about this one lol. It’s a multi part TV series instead of a movie. Really different. Kinda reminds me of that Daniel Radcliffe and Steve Buscemi show Miracle Workers.

2 Likes

One show that’s absolutely hilarious… Crossing Swords on Hulu. Gut busting funny. It’s animated… very, very good.

1 Like

Italian, shot in the Dominican Republic, bad rip-off of Jaws, rather horrible yet…

PERFECT for a Tuesday am :coffee: before work. :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Network, (1976 classic)

5 Likes

Shot not far from me lol

2 Likes

OMG this is sadly BETTER THAN THE 1ST ONE… which is unsurprising considering they shot these movies back-to-back so it was like Pt1 was the practice run. :rofl:

They got their moneys worth out of the :crocodile: prop though!

2 Likes

If that is better than the first one
How bad is the first one

:see_no_evil:

1 Like

I dare you to find out for yourself:

Pt1:

Pt2:
https://tubitv.com/movies/504986/killer-crocodile-2

1 Like
5 Likes

I don’t know about most of you but I had very little time to see movies lately, tonight I am going with

Gabriel Iglesias Stadium Fluffy (2022)

As I just watched yesterday The Fluffy Movie, and I wish they really made a real movie with unknown stories feating Tommy Chong and other amazing comedians parying theur roles and fitting their jokes on the movie.

2 Likes

Lmao, that was as funny…skit from FOD, I assume?
:rofl:

2 Likes

I am not sure if I said this before or not, with all the talk of AI and such it deserves repeating.

Humans

1 Like

This morning’s before work movie = Dumb, grunty and “here hold my cave-beer.” :rofl:

Ended up being as lame as I thought it would but it had just enough potential that I figured I’d give it a shot. It was lame enough that if they just went full overboard and had her go spree killing it actually would have improved it drastically.

7 Likes