What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

i think he’s listed as an executive producer.

funny though, there are scenes in 1 and 2 of people watching pulp fiction in the background

1 Like

All be damned. You are correct. Guess I can’t say that I didn’t learn anything today!

Shot not far from me lol

Him or the movie ? :rofl:
Its even more relevent now than its ever been that rant !!

2 Likes

Another good one!
You on a Quentin Tarantino kick or what?
If so. Ya gotta do

:slightly_smiling_face::v::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1::crazy_face:

4 Likes

giphy (6)

3 Likes

Now I want some strawberry cough lol

2 Likes

It wasn’t bad. Like heavy metal. A little goofy. I did enjoy it. Very much adult humor.

1 Like

The Ear Song!
Every time I hear that song I think about that movie. It was pretty intense. The last Boy Scout was a pretty good movie with Bruce Willis. I remember watching that when it first came out. Tripping on mushrooms.

1 Like

I’ve seen this suggested to me a few times now on HBO MAX and decided to give it a show last night. Only watched one episode but so far so good and it definitely has my interest.

2 Likes
1 Like

Did y’all see this?

SALEM on hulu all about the witch trials kinda slow but interesting with a different slant/perspective ohhh yeah and the theme /title song is sung by maryln manson

1 Like

Did Lucky Hank start?
We wanna try and watch that.

1 Like

Pilot is out now

1 Like

Sweet. Thanks @PhilCuisine. Don’t think I’ve forgot about you either bud! SF over Dallas. :pensive:

Speaking of Quentin Tarantino flicks.
Did anyone ever see Four Rooms? It’s old.

I haven’t forgotten, just let me know when ur ready for my safe addy bromigo…

3hr. movie folks

2 Likes

Wu Tang: An American Saga

2 Likes

almost done watching ‘Raising Hope’, it’s crazy how many actors/actresses from other tv shows and movies are in the show… especially ‘my name is earl’ and ‘malcolm in the middle’. chick that took a chainsaw to the head in hostel 2 as well, lol.

1 Like