What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Was about to post how much I liked this so far and then wondered when the new season was coming out. I had no idea it came out last month. Looks like I’ve got a binge ahead of me!

1 Like

I’m just about done season 1, so good. Wu Tang clan ain’t nothing to fuck wit! :musical_note::notes::studio_microphone::level_slider::control_knobs::headphones:

2 Likes

That’s a classic.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Watched “Prey For The Devil” a couple of nights ago.
Just your typical possession movie but it held my attention for the full movie. :v:
https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9271672/

Holy hell, you just combined 2 of my favorite things, this is GOLD

1 Like

I’m about to head into trim jail, so i’m starting a movie to keep my mind occupied. Zombieland is my go to trimming movie even though i’ve seen it too many times. i love the movie but i don’t like the ending. how do you guys stay sane while trimming?

4 Likes

I put on movies that allow for pauses to watch but not really something you want to sit and actually watch.

Like: “The Core”, or “2012”.

@Foreigner uses “Battlefield Earth” :rofl:

1 Like

I use Top Gear mostly just listen

2 Likes

I was watching Why Him and I think Neighbors last time I was in trim jail. Seen both multiple times. Mostly just listening. Can’t put on something I have to actually watch, otherwise no work gets done.

1 Like

yep, i never looked up until my neck hurt and i could still follow the whole movie. finished up with 10 minutes left in the movie. 1 more plant tomorrow and then i’m done.

Last year I “watched” a lot of baseball while trimming. The 2023 season kicks off next week. I wonder how the pitch clock will affect the pace of the game. I’m sure it will still work for background entertainment, where I can lift my head every so often when something exciting happens.

The Fifth Element. Great one to have in in the background!

2 Likes
3 Likes

Just rolled a fat doink for the goodnight smoke and House :call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

I can’t watch something or I’m not paying attention to what I’m doing. This has been my go to for trimming…

I usually put on a podcast. From the Stash is a good place to go. Pigeons420 is a cool guy.
Joe Rogan podcasts are usually pretty good. I like the ones with Joey Diaz. Funniest man in America.
Also interesting is his podcasts concerning ancient civilizations and aliens.

2 Likes

Uncle Joey! Dude is hilarious and back in Jersey now.

Sometimes I will let Mrs Foreigner pick but I say “no doctors no nurses no lawyers no cops no superheroes no army.”

I can hear May yelling “Clarkson!!!” right now as I read this.

1 Like