What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Lmao

Me too

Does she just hand you back the remote?

1 Like

It usually becomes some kind of comedy. And there are exceptions but usually the rules stand.

Or I’ll say pick a few movies you think I might also like and I’ll choose from the list. That works well too.

I’m pretty sure it’s Lupus… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like

Those first two are effd up, lol.
Haven’t seen the third.

OMG we watched a movie today that was soooooo freaken funny… A bit of a B
movie but worth a watch for sure.

Cocaine Bear… rented off Vudu already. get really high on chattly laughy weed and enjoy

2 Likes

Currently watching Street Outlaws with JJ da Boss and after this the new Red Line Street Outlaws with Big Chief and his girlfriend Minnie Mouse… hahaa

100% a “Drive-in movie experience” on your screen, everytime!

Starting Saturday right!

i’m really having a hard to finding movies and tv shows to watch. i have netflix and hulu but i can’t find anything good. eventually i’m going to watch black mirror and i would like to rewatch all of the walking dead since i missed the last few seasons but i would have to rewatch from the start. any recommendations?

2 Likes

https://rarbg.to/torrents.php

lol.

If anything you could just browse and read then see if your services offer it.
Or just download from the site above.

1 Like

yeah, i stopped using torrents years ago. maybe i’ll have to start again just to get hostel 1 & 2 and maybe 3 just to watch them for the 100th time.

1 Like

(coughs)

8 Likes

Back in my day Netflix came through the mail

shakes fist at cloud

8 Likes
3 Likes

ezgif.com-resize(15)

2 Likes

I went to a Pizza Place in Oklahoma City once and the Street Outlaw guys were having a party in there. I got to meet a couple of the guys. Nice bunch of folks.

I highly recommend “X” and “Barbarian”

Oh, if you like the gore, Terrifier and Terrifier 2. Your welcome.

2 Likes

Barbarian was a wild horror flick.
I just finished watching this

Not used to seeing Josh Duhamel as such an ass. This film is pretty fucked up. Excuse my french.

1 Like