What are you watching? (TV & Movies)

Started a lethal weapon marathon. They just put them all up on hbo max :call_me_hand:

1 Like

1 Like

Just finished. Haven’t ever seen this or the series.

2 Likes

You mean the McClintoch housekeeper

:sunglasses:

I liked it

1 Like

I really enjoy the show Intervention and I’ve noticed that none of them know how to roll a nice joint. They always look like shit.

All of the Rocky films are on Tubi.

1 Like

Mrs. Moses

1 Like

Currently watching this. If you haven’t seen it, you should. Great older stoner flick.

3 Likes

I saw the D&D movie. It was okay, had some funny moments, etc. Kinda long at more than 130 minutes, but entertaining enough that I didn’t spend much time thinking about how long it was.

1 Like

I am watching Ted Lasso

2 Likes

Watched the new Puss and Boots movie and it was fun. Edibles helped too.

1 Like

Puss in Boots, huh? I wanna laugh, but I know I’ll be watching it soon enough, lol. :crazy_face:
The wife and I watched Moon with Sam Rockwell last night. Not to shabby!

3 Likes
1 Like

Ended up watching this last night cause the trailer looked decent. Was a decent flick.

1 Like

Were you slightly confused there for a minute?

Because I know that I was. Lol

1 Like

I started watching the Night Agent series in the background while I do other things. It seems okay so far. Hoping it isn’t predictable.

2 Likes

I don’t know how much to say in case someone reading along decides to watch, don’t want to spoil it. What threw me the most was how indifferent and almost annoyed the new guy was to the old guy at first. Just seemed like a really weird reaction considering the situation. Most people would want to ask the old guy questions and figure things out instead of being stand offish.

1 Like

I watched a horror/comedy last night.
“TEETH” was the name of it.
Odd little film, but morbidly hilarious. You will laff your ass off at the ending.

3 Likes

Tomorrow is the birthday of a great martial con-artist born in the same spot as me… :smiley:

So this morning I had on:

Tomorrow it’ll prob be:

4 Likes