What are your favourite plants in the garden

Technically I guess this is just a weed but…

I like how they brush their pollen on the bees backs

14 Likes

Sunflowers are lookin good this year

9 Likes

Gorgeous flower!

4 Likes

This is not a weed it’s a climber it’s called a passion flower :heart_eyes: well in the UK they are not weeds because we don’t have a higher climate.

4 Likes

Thankyou for all the info I’m definitely going to be on the look out for them. Definitely worth a read! :green_heart::v:

2 Likes

Looks like a giant rick and Morty style dildo that bro :rofl:

3 Likes

That’s so fucking NEAT!!

I absolutely have to get my green fingers/hands on some of these plants! 🪴 or the seeds so I can attempt to sprout and grow a “patch”!

Might you happen to know where I could get either?

3 Likes

If you’re stateside…
growcarnivorousplants.com flytrapstore.com flytrapking.com and rainbowcarnivorousplants.com are all good companies I’ve dealt with before and will continue to buy from.

3 Likes

I’m not America I’m UK :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Check these guys out, I’ve been following them for a good minute. Makes me wish I could order from them but hey we got some cool carnivorous plant nurseries here too. https://www.hantsflytrap.com/

3 Likes

This weird plant that like grows in “squares” is pretty cool.

I also really love this little ice plant. We put some in the ground & hope it spreads as ground cover

7 Likes

Well, better be careful, once you get me started… :rofl:

5 Likes

They look like rockery plants :green_heart:

Oh my what are they and why are they so pretty :heart_eyes:

Hi Esmereldaspike! They’re Nepenthes, or tropical pitcher plants. The carnivorous pitcher traps are actually modified leaf tips, not ‘flowers’ as some people assume. These little suckers took control of my life for a couple decades when I couldn’t fully indulge in my ‘favorite’ plants!

2 Likes

I think ide be happy to let them take over how amazing are they!? :ok_hand::green_heart:

1 Like