What Are Your Go-To Strains For Anxiety?

If you do let me know- I’d love to see it!
:hugs::seedling:

1 Like

Blue dream is a good one for anxiety. The satins dominant variety. Just wipes out anxiety. I find it good for depression too. My local dispensary was selling an indica dominant variety they claimed to be blue dream… couldn’t believe it. I paid 25 buck’s for that crap gram of weed they called medicinal… And there are lines of people out there doors often… But yeah blue dream is a good one!

2 Likes

Love Blue Dream. The few times I tried it, it really seemed to mellow me out. And thats what im talking about man my local dispensaries aren’t even worth it, you pay at least $50 for an eighth not including tax and most of the stuff have little to none smell or flavor. Seems like it’s all rushed out the door before it gets a chance to cure properly. Will be a great day when they allow the ma and pa growers to sell and have farmers markets!

1 Like

75 bucks an eighth here and it’s almost always mid grade at the dispensaries. If you saved your money for a month you could buy what it takes to grow quality. And of course reading og.

1 Like

Exactly what I did. I took part of the stimulus and bought a small 2x2 grow think it was roughly $400 to get started growing. I saw it as an investment for the long run, it saves me a ton of money and I can make side money if I absolutely needed to for some reason. Already impressed with the quality vs what I’ve bought over the years. Just need to dial in my curing… Thankfully I have OG :pray:

2 Likes

It’s so funny being on the east coast and being essentially behind the 8 ball in terms of the west coast cannabis market. so many varieties like blue dream and the old school purps you now hear people basically saying they’re over it, on to the next. For me I’m basically like “if I haven’t smoked it, it’s new to me!” So I feel like I’m chasing thier tail asking about these “old” varieties. Anyone know where to cop some legit blue dream?!? :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

also curious where to cop legit blue dream

2 Likes