What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Not too bad, hell yeah!

3 Likes

Grab an SFV cross from a GLG auction for $55. The freebie could be a nice cross.

20 Likes

Nice little mail day today…

The Sour Diesel Chaco Cut x Ghash was the super limited one… but with the JP SD Cut x Ghash, and the Ultra Double Diesel x Ghash, all three complete the Sour Diesel Ghash Trifecta!! Granola Funk was something that I just never got around to … but I did have the Granola Funk Remix… so it was nice to get both…

These here… were something I have been looking at for a while…

I have wanted to get more Rootbeer genetics. Speaking of which… I was telling a buddy of mine recently… I just realized that Mean Gene himself (maker of Jaro and Rootbeer Freeze)… I know him off of the cannabis websites in real life… and have for many years… but I had no idea it was actually him. lol. I felt like an idiot when I put two and two together. I do want that Rootbeer Freeze still… but I know I can’t have them all.

Now these seeds here… these come with a story… ordered Dec 6th after seeing Big Buddy post about money woes and needing groceries… I was in the Christmas Spirit or something… cuz I was like… Sure I can help… Me and @Weednerd.Anthony went in on a few packs… then weeks turned into months, no mail… in fact today… the day the package arrived… it was nearly 12 weeks… that’s like 3 months. But it did finally arrive…

Once in a while me and @Weednerd.Anthony will go in on something… and that’s what we did here. Unfortunately for my friend @Weednerd.Anthony… his pack wasn’t in the envelope. So now I gotta go to Big Buddy and say… “Hey. Please make it right.” I have no doubt that he will eventually… The Lavender Dog I never ordered… I assume those are a freebie?!? So I will definitely at least give those to Anthony and a couple other things that I have sitting aside to make up for the inconvenience. The waiting shall continue. Cue the Jeopardy music please. :laughing:

18 Likes

Truffle Shuffle(Gelato 33 x Blissful Wizard) and another great freebie Appy F5

8 Likes

Just got my NL5 Haze from AKBB at Heritage Seedbank! This is the last pack from him that I wanted to obtain! My wishlist is dwindling quite quickly lol got some Landrace stuff and some CSI S1s to get yet along with an order direct from Shantibaba from the auctions but I still have a couple yet to win before I submit my order as the extra fees add up quick so one transaction is all I’m trying to do with him lol. Got 3 packs left to win!

22 Likes

I dropped two of his 95 Black Domina BX last night. I wish he would put the label on the back of the pack. If I tear the top where I need to, the name goes with it. Not a showstopper by any means. The beans are really nice and there were 13 in a 10 pack. Great guy.

25 Likes

Got it! Some will go outside.

2 Likes

Nice one buddy I hope you find some fire.

1 Like

Nice snag should find some heat nice freebies too that purple lemon tree and the m10 bx sound :fire:

2 Likes

Top photo I bought during dealcember. It says 13 seeds, but 17 is the lowest number. I have some with 27 seeds though.
Bottom photo is freebies. Sorry to make you click photo to read.

17 Likes

Pagoda Seeds. I ordered about xmas time. The tracked package stayed in the same place about the same time a regional ice storm came through, and that 2 week freeze nationally. I assumed weather delay or wreck. But the package just went missing.

I asked to not send another package yet because I thought it would just be a month late. 2 months later I relented and asked for the resend, and it came promptly. Customer service is great with Pagoda seeds.

8 Likes

I ordered the 907 Blue Genes, Blueberry/Lemon Glade, and the Lemon Star F2. The TK-NL5 Haze x Vintage Blueberry and the Trailer Park/Blueberry are freebies. I have been on a great run of freebies!

20 Likes

Holy hell, look at all those beans

3 Likes

Holy shit… I feel so lucky. A short while ago I was telling you guys about how I found a pack of Alien’s Double Whammy by Strayfox… I called it “The pack of packs” because it’s right up my Alley. I f*cking love Starfighter and this is one Alien creation mashed up with another… I’ve yet to try Fruity Pebbles OG but from what I hear… I know I’ll love it.

Alien’s Double Whammy… 41 packs ever made…

Now I’ve seen these come up for sale two other times ever. Once they went for something like $225/pack… the other time the guy wanted $300… so I relented… but last week a pack came up for sale and I grabbed it immediately… and then again another one last night. So I grabbed both. So now, out of the 41 ever made, there’s 2 of these bad boys coming my way. Two!

There’s actually a pack for sale right now at The High End Seed Co for $300… so if I wad stupid I could buy 3 packs… But 2 is good enough for me.

That wasn’t the end of the good fortune I did see pack after pack of Bodhi Seeds come up… Love Triangle, Granola Funk, Super Snow Lotus, Snowlotus BX, Golden Hashplant, Madre Azul, Pagoda 13… I passed on everything… kept telling myself… don’t need them… got enough… Ignore it… and I did… ignored all of the noise. Then I was seeing Top Dawg packs like Cherry Popper and Pineapple Piff… ignored them… saw some more old Stray work like more Frosty D packs, Crystal Bay, more Sour D Pebbles, and some Archive Face Off OG packs too… I blew all this shit off… ignored all of it… but then I saw something I couldn’t ignore. Some new unreleased Strayfox stuff… technically Pre-Releases… and I snagged a couple of those.

I’ll make sure to show you guys the goods like always once it all arrives.

Unrelated to seeds but… I met some guy out west who has a really big grow operation… big room with a mix of HPS and LED fixtures… he must grow for dispensaries out there I assume… his setup was mammoth in size… anyway he was raffling off jars of flower. He had about half a dozen strains and the quality all looked top shelf… so I thought… Screw it, I’ll buy a few tickets… and somehow I won. My jar of Lemon Cherry Runtz arrives in a couple days. I’ve never tried Runtz before… I guess this is some Lemon Tree/Cherry Runtz cross. It’ll be interesting to try this stuff as I haven’t had many opportunities to try a lot of today’s hype stuff. I’ve had RS11 which I loved… Sunset Sherbert which was also real good… Kushmints was kinda “Meh” just bland… I’ve still never tried Girl Scout Cookies but I’d love to get the chance sometime.

26 Likes

Where you see that one available :eyes:

2 Likes

Oh God I don’t even know. It was one of many things my eyeballs picked up over my daily scans of all corners of the internet. Could have been Discord or Instagram. If I can find it again I’ll tell you. Most Top Dawg stuff that I see starts over $150 tho… so wherever it was I’m sure it wasn’t cheap. If I can find it again I’ll let you know.

Edit;

Found it @DesertHeartGardens it was an auction that lapsed and expired a day ago… I don’t know if it actually sold tho. I’ll ask the guy.

12 Likes

A few new things to try out. Not quite sure what to run next due to my limited space, but probably a few of the sour D x mentz, and definitely a few of the Exotic fight night. I might spin a wheel tho. Definitely have some options.

21 Likes

Hell yeah man. Good score

3 Likes

Do you guys think Stray is more of a lover or a fighter? :rofl:

30 Likes

Have you tried emailing jj directly? He may still have some

3 Likes