What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Considering how some of the Afghan and Paki farmers only harvest after the first snow I wouldn’t bother. Lots of rain and high humidity is much worse than snow. :+1:

3 Likes

Thanks @Reznfingeez33
Its always nice knowing the JOTI line-up is full of quality
Knock yur grow outta the park

6 Likes

Higher Perspective Genetics.

10 Likes

Got 25 seeds of Chocolate Thai from TNF and sent a free pack of NorCal purple haze. Anyone grown any?

22 Likes

Double mail day. NL #2, dbl thunder and pie crust were freebies.

22 Likes

Nice grabs! I’m really diggin socal seed vault there customer service is top notch

6 Likes

Same have grabbed some good stuff there with excellent germ rates, guy is very kind.

6 Likes

Customer service is top notch!

17 Likes

:boom: :boom: :boom: Fire

5 Likes

Today is a good day!

28 Likes

That Sundance :muscle:

4 Likes

17 Likes

Which are freebies @Movement13 ?

1 Like

The SoCal seed vault red and gold packs the freebies

4 Likes

I bought a few of Socal’s packs too on Strainly. The prices were tough to beat. He also had White Label packs which were just Blimburn made seeds… but the stuff under his own label is supposedly good I’ve heard.

I have his DJ Shorts Pre 2013 Blueberry, Cherry Pie Kush Breath (Cherry Pie Kush X Grateful Breath), and his Sour Cherry Runtz (Cherry Pie Kush Breath x Sour Runtz). I wanna say they were only like $25 or so each. I also got his White Label Alien Technology S1’s cuz screw it… why not?

9 Likes

I’m running some 04 05 bog sour bubble from there and a couple platinum x slurricaine freebies and he also sendt a few other freebies white lable. It was like $45. 100% germination rate so far. I’m a fan of so cal seed vault.

4 Likes

nice score on the T.V.,
i was hoping they would last a bit longer at dagga, but they are GONE :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

i hope they come back up, or someone does a RePro

gahhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Hopefully this’ll prove to have been a reasonable purchase. Hadn’t tried my hand at auctions before.

ETA: Funny, I hadn’t noticed it said “EC” after the love gift year… I’m dense so I had to Google to figure out EC probably stands for Emerald Cup. Duh!

Oh, and people on another forum, that shall not be named, said they thought they recalled Sour Butter was a pheno of Butterscotch Hawaiian? I had presumed it was SSDD. Er, wait, no, now they’re saying it’s a pheno of Purple Kush x Instant Karma? OTOH Bodhiguide posted someone’s photos of this cross the other day and that person thought it was SSDD.

I should never have gone down this road… it’ll be what it’ll be.

ETA again: Bodhiguide clarified, Sour Butter is a pheno of Vanilla Kush x Instant Karma, a sister to Bodhi’s Butterscotch (nothing to do with Butterscotch Hawaiian, or SSDD).

22 Likes

How much did the beans run ya?

1 Like

$81 was my winning bid (and then $9 for shipping).

7 Likes