What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

I got you brother, let’s meet up sometime this is yours. Brand new sealed. Im very interested in this one as well, hope you will find something amazing in here.

25 Likes

@Kami that’s nice of you but trust me I don’t need it. I have way too many packs as is. It’s insane to try and get em all. I’ve been trying to put the breaks on acquiring more but the Alien’s Double Whammy was a special exception. :rofl:

9 Likes

You beat me to that Alien Double Whammy by a few minutes. I seen him post but didn’t inquire until a bit later. Nice score! :facepunch:t3:

5 Likes

That pack will be a very special one, I was so glad I got tracking for mine this morning lol

Might need to delay a couple other packs I want to pop to prioritize those babies!

3 Likes

I picked up OGKB Shoes and 1911 from Cult Classic Studios. They were great to work with, absolutely the best.

Here is their seed packs with a t-shirt as a back drop. The packaging is so nice that it will be a shame when I get in there to pop a seed or two.

11 Likes

Anyone grown this strain? Gonna pop them in a month…

15 Likes

Three Double Whammy packs pop up in one week. What are the odds of that happening ever again? Probably won’t happen lol.

Yeah I was quick with that one. I moved on it the second I saw it. Right time, right place. :laughing:

@Topdecker… that OGKB Shoes looks really good. I don’t/didn’t know much about Cult Classic or Cement Shoes… but it reminded me of something Nate from RSSC sent me. In some random grab bag there was a pack with a label from someone I didn’t recognize, a guy called called El Mexicano. The pack was called Strawberry Milk x Leprechaun Shoes… I asked what Leprechaun Shoes were… was told it was (Bodhi Lucky Charms x Cement Shoes). It’s strange how sometimes these weird creations just find their way into my hands. I guess El Mexicano made some OGKB F2s at some point as well. His stuff looks interesting.

19 Likes

I am especially looking forward to it.

Wow, El Mexicano Genetix sure made a lot of mixes from it. If I were gonna try one, it would be the green pack (THC Bomb x OGKB Shoes). You had better have your affairs set in order before you smoke that one.

3 Likes

Nice packaging I like the artwork.

I’ve got a pack of
Mega Shoes - Don Mega x Cement Shoes by Universally Seeded sprouted.

4 Likes

Hi OG! I recently picked up a pack for my first attempt at an outdoor grow. I plan on picking 2 females and putting them in 20 gallon pots.

I ordered one pack of Texada Timewarp from Jordan of the islands and got an extra pack of TexadaTimewarp and a pack of Blue God free. At the time, the website was having issues so I ordered through email, using the email address listed on their site www.jordanoftheislands.com. I believe they since fixed the issue with the site.

6 of the Texada Timewarp went directly onto a damp napkin.

26 Likes

Some great strains you got there. Timewarp should yield quite a lot

4 Likes

@Swe-can
Can’t say how thankful i am, without you nothing of these would be possible.

30 Likes

Nice gem. Hope you find some fire.

Best wishes

3 Likes

Top photo i bought.
Bottom is freebies.
I bought 1 here to do a seed increase and maybe trade.
Headies Garden purchase.

24 Likes

That franks little haze should be some fire

7 Likes

14 Likes

Huh, I didn’t know anyone had P25 in stock.

5 Likes

https://headiegardens.com/shop/?swoof=1&product_cat=copa-genetics&stock=instock

8 Likes

Hear good things about cheetah piss on radogear. There are a few crosses over there

3 Likes

@movement13
24-26 weeks!
Thats gonna be some outerspace weed. Nicee

5 Likes