I just poked the cart limits at Headies and Shoe currently has:

11 packs P25
8 packs Crazy Bitch
12 packs Icy Grape F2

10 Likes

Did you get your Canadian seeds?
What’s the name?

1 Like

Shoe also has a P25 bx1 that is also tempting. Icy grape f2 was difficult to pass up also.
You want doc d check out headie gardens for sure.

4 Likes

I used that p25 male to make some crosses with this last year. Have a buddy running some now . Slippery Susan X P25 . 12/12 germ rate. Looking to see what the dad adds to the mix.

7 Likes

used up some credit I had on my GLG account… the freebies are so killer :wink:
I was super surprised to see the bonus bodhi chem d x purple unicorn freebie!! Thanx a bunch @Great_lakes_Genetics , you guys are the best.

31 Likes

14 Likes

Darkhorse is having a 50% off flash sale at the Seed Bazaar, if anyone is interested. I’m tapped out on spare funds for now, but thought someone here might appreciate the heads-up. It’s coupon code 50% and it ends at midnight tonight.
Hope that helps someone catch some fire.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

11 Likes

I saw that too and at half off, I’m really tempted to grab some of their DJ Short BlueBerry x Bruce Banner #3. (not so tempted at full price though :joy:)

I’m in the same spot though and gonna have to give it a miss :cry:

Has anyone here tried it out? I’m interested to hear people’s thoughts.

4 Likes

I’ve had a few recent purchases I hadn’t posted in here, but this is one I am so proud of I have to share with you guys lol

35 Likes

Got my Swami order in the mail! He gave me a freebie vial of The One x Purple Church. I ordered Blue Orca Haze and Cherry Bomb all had 17 seeds in each vial! :grin::grin::grin:

13 Likes

Looks like you have some amazing new genetic to work with. Heard and read many good things about all these

3 Likes

I sure hope so! I originally ordered for Cherry Bomb (Maui Wowie). But learned about Blue Orca Haze and had to have it! These are both on the 2023 list which was vaulted by Gascanistan and won’t be available again until the end of the year. That’s what he told me thru email when we were talking. Personally the 2023 list is more attractive to me than the 2024 list, I may be back for a couple other packs off the 2023 list when he relists them :pray:

4 Likes

The final pieces for my summer sour haze project. Cool freebies I’ll try next year. The lemon looks inviting.

seeds

28 Likes

I’ve got that SLP x CF too. Might fall into my outdoor box

5 Likes

Mail call…

Some real fire landed today…

Jack the Ripper!! :lemon::hocho:
Don’t ask what the Boo Berry Crunch is… I have no clue. Was a freebie from Robinhood.

Meangene’s Royale with Cherries :cherries:

Alien Double Whammy!! :alien::alien::boom:

Stray’s Pre-Releases looked so good. Blackberry 94 was a no brainer… the Iraqi Peaks was a nice surprise. Some really good stuff here.

Great mail day.

Btw…
the 2nd pack of Alen Double Whammy :alien::alien::boom: is inbound and due to arrive in a few days!!

26 Likes

Not a seed purchase… but also… won an ounce of some Lemon Cherry Runtz recently in a raffle. Pretty good stuff.

28 Likes

Boy that looks nice.

5 Likes

30 Likes

Jaws, katsu, and GLG freebies.

Sadly, they must not have had a Jaws shirt in my size, so they sent along a Dragon’s Blood HP shirt.

30 Likes