What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Glad they made it safe :+1:
I have a pile of king crab and myco chum (tunas) stickers somewhere but i cant find em.

5 Likes

A couple of nice ones there @Puffalo!

1 Like

Small haul for this seasons outdoor phenohunt. The Twenty20 is Curve breaker.

28 Likes

That BBHP has some straight gems hidden in there and I see you also got the sublime freebie haha.

5 Likes

In the midwest that Twenty20 curve breaker had the least amount of mold of all my plants. I cut out 1/8th oz maybe. No trellis needed. It’s smell is great and is one of my favorites. Clones are ready for year 2 of the same plants. Indoors is great also.

9 Likes

Went to Masonic’s Free Seed Day, got a heap of free seeds:

36 Likes

Just an fyi if you’re looking to purchase a strain and are undecided. Check out black garlic from BMB I see soaknbeans has a couple packs for sale . GMO x Black lime reserve has become my new favorite lately.

I’d posted a couple pics in the what ya smoking today thread definitely a strain worth checking out.

7 Likes

Yeah, but seeds are like snapshots of time in the Canna Community.
People will still pay big bucks for old packs even if they won’t pop and the cred that goes with having some old shit, especially if you bought more than one pack and grew it, priceless! :grinning:
People like @MonsterDrank know what’s up when it comes to buying packs.

2 Likes

Happy 420 everyone!

9 Likes

Stored properly in a freezer the seeds will outlive us all. Definitely a thing to consider if you’re buying to many. Also keeping them in a refrigerator they can last a few years. I had some in little brown glass vials full of rice and the few seeds from packs had some in there at least 3 years and still pretty good germination. Now you buy more than you can grow and just stick them on a shelf you’re going have lower germination rates after a while.

4 Likes

Just copped some Happy Hour Haze from Badgers Batch! Genetic Supply is having a great 420 sale. Loads of Freebies including Querkle and Grape Inferno!

10 Likes

I picked up a pack of that with the Chernobyl beans last year. Sounds good :+1::+1:

May run a few outside…

3 Likes

Couldn’t resist sale!

28 Likes

thanks, i appreciate it!

16 Likes

25 Likes

NICE

you gonna pop those beyond the brain anytime soon?

7 Likes

Lucky Lime with Karen #3 x Run Away Bride #8 and Sublime x Grape Soda Skunk freebies

22 Likes

About to make some magic happen… Not it’s the pandemic and I’m bored 4/20 magic like a few years back, but some magic…

Where my fellow junkies at! :joy:

46 Likes

You should cross the wet betty and funky charms and call it Wet Betties Funky Charms. You have a very nice collection of genetics.

11 Likes

Whoa ! That’s intense ! :heart:

4 Likes