What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Hey man where did you get that DJ Short 90’s Blues?

2 Likes

Mail Call! Black Raspberry from Bodhi has arrived! When I get to these, they will be ran with Twin Flame v2. :wink:

26 Likes

Todays Mail Call from Johnnypotseed

22 Likes

Killer mail call! Would have definitely made my day. Have fun and please keep us posted on those gems🍻

5 Likes

I couldn’t find my receipt from the Kush Van Stitch I bought back in 2008… dang.

Nice grab on the Johnny Potseed genetics, they kill it… love the new stickers JPS

7 Likes

This is all from the last month. Waiting on a decent size order from a few others as well. I can’t stop.

26 Likes

Last night I had to unsubscribe myself from GLG’s mailing list Lol
It kept causing me to see the emails and then browse 2-3x per week

You got some excellent picks there, goat! :+1: That Strayfox Skunk Killerz especially looks awesome, but the price tag kept me away for now. Also it looks like you & I picked out the same Twenty20 freebies, I have two Hot Mess in paper towels right now and I got Femme Fatale waiting in my seed stash.

7 Likes

Strayfox did / does some work with it

Talk to him or topshelf, they know

3 Likes

I’m ordering more Strayfox strains too. I emailed him a few weeks ago and it sounds like he will be dropping some stuff on 4/20. GLG has me hooked too lol. Another breeders stuff I’m waiting on is Crickets & Cicadas. I’m hoping to hunt through the stinkiest phenos between the two and try my hand at breeding something. Also waiting on a response for the 79 Heirloom skunk from Katsu. Seems that the high price tag will be worth it for certain strains if they pan out to be what I’m looking for.

8 Likes

Stoked to run these Exotic regs. I haven’t seen Kimbo or green ribbon in a minute

14 Likes

Got the whole range coming from @Wizdom but could not pass on an F1 pack

21 Likes

I still go the the GLG freebies! I bet that Avenue of the Giants x Cakefighter is a good one. I ran AotG inside and in the yard. Checked all the boxes.

8 Likes

You’ll slow down when you reach a point where your older seeds aren’t germinating for you.

16 Likes

That’s the truth!!!

3 Likes

Great germ rates on the Cap Junky beans you made, dropped 4 beans and got 4 little sprouts, good work on those. :+1:

6 Likes

Yeah those Cap Junky S1s are special. I think the best strain I’ve grown to date…overall. Some else might have smelled better, or something else might have yielded a little more. But if I add up the scores from all the boxes the CJ comes out on top.

11 Likes

A couple old school classics been a few years since I grew old school strains, I kinda miss them.

33 Likes

I got them when they dropped off OES or JBC but you won’t find them anymore because they’re all sold out :cry: :peace_symbol: :dash:

4 Likes

latest GLG order… Can’t thank the good folks at @Great_lakes_Genetics enough !!!

26 Likes

Harlem shuffle X Iron Cindy landed today. Thank you!!!

Also, I f-ing love the Slaps!!! As soon as my son saw the great white I lost it forever :fire:

18 Likes