What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Speakeasy purchase. Got black triangle and deep line alchemy no. 10. Then 2 omaske packs for a decent surprise. Black triangle is now sold out.
Bad photo.

18 Likes

just picked up some VASHON ā€“ WIDOW WALK (WW X OLD ISLAND INDICA) and some VASHON ā€“ GREEN SPACE MONKEY (BELIZE LANDRACE X OLD ISLAND INDICA)

a landrace from Belize :exploding_head:

11 Likes

Some of that Belize Breeze.:smiley:

3 Likes

That sucks brother but appreciate you sharing your experience. Like you Iā€™d toss them in the trash and move forward. Too many good breeders out there that usually distribute direct nowadays to waste time on jerks. Customer service should match the quality of their productsā€¦ive noticed companies with bad customer service usually have lower quality than I want

3 Likes

Every time I looked at that plant I would think negative stuff.
Only positive stuff is worth my time & effort, would not grow Beleaf either for the same reason.

4 Likes

Just got these in, and I have Strayfox burnout triangle, triangle slayer, uptown skunk, Afghani windz, cold sweats, skunk soakerz, and gassed out on the way along with Skunktek Sowabunga. Just have to hopefully get Strays carbon killerz and Skunkteks gas cap and Iā€™m done buying seeds for a minute.

30 Likes

Nice haul!!!

2 Likes

Exactly! You nailed itā€¦started bad going to end bad so why mess with it. :100:happy grows!

I think thatā€™d be awesome because I know I would avoid that company after reading your experience. There is no justification for them doing you like that. Shysters resolve issues like that so having a list of terrible experiences would save so many with the bean buying itch much grief, trouble and loss especially when there are so many cool people here, awesome breeders who dist direct and companies with excellent customer service. Great idea and I know if a thread like that was here Iā€™d monitor it

2 Likes

this otherwise fun thread isnā€™t the thread for that stuff and that breeder is a sponsor hereā€¦
I believe there is already a thread for this purpose as well.

Looking forward to seeing everyoneā€™s 420 haul hehe

7 Likes

Did you purposely obscure the images of Sunshinestateseedco or is it just the packaging?

Itā€™s just the packaging. Thatā€™s why I included each one with the packaging held down to the tags so they could be read. Those three packs were one hell of a deal. Hopefully I can find something close to what Iā€™m looking for out of them.

1 Like

One of the reasons this has become a favorite thread is the general lack of any drama. Thereā€™s a lot of new gear. I love the exposure to unique and novel stuff. I totally agree with you @SHSC-1 :100:. I really donā€™t care for stirring the pot.

4 Likes

I have to agree with ya. This is not a feedback thread. This is a show off your latest gear thread as stated in the title. Plus, blackbeard has already made this same post in the particular breeders thread. And, it seems said breeder offered him a refund. I dont have a side to pick. But, this does not seem to be the place for this stuff.

1 Like

I had a couple extra packs of bodhis black triangle sitting around. And heard so much good things about his appy hybrids. I had to get my hands on this high and lonesome pack. Traded a pack of black triangle for it. He even threw in the freebie pack of alter lachta i did not grab a pic of.

22 Likes

I have used the 420 deals to get some AutoFems from Amsterdam Genetics, AK-020, White Choco and Blue Amnesia with buy 1 get 1 free. I have never ordered, or used their seeds before, so this will be a test for me, with their 420 deal (seems to be still active, its on their official website www.amsterdamgenetics.com), I bought 18 seeds for 60EU. Weā€™ll see how it goes :smiley:

Other than this I have sinnedā€¦ I bought a pack of Greenhouse Seed Co., their Exodus Cheese is one of my fave strains ever, so I bought 10 of those, and 6 of Francoā€™s Lemon Cheese (all photos). Also bought with 1+1 free at Alchimiaweb, great site, I can vouch for them :innocent: . I hope to find a keeper in one of these 16 seeds, for breeding and cloning, so hopefully I dont have to buy from ā€œthe King of Cannabisā€ again hehehe.

And oh yeah, also picked up a pack of 25x Seedstockers AK-420 auto to phenohunt through :slight_smile:

Gonna be busy for a while!

4 Likes

I donā€™t see any need for name calling, but this thread has a topic, best to stick to it and air other topics in the appropriate thread.

3 Likes

I did make a seed purchase.
Please add the link to my previous post.

1 Like

Nice score. Iā€™ve been eyeing those Appalachia. And here I gave away my black triangle seeds for free.

3 Likes

Just a reminder of the original purpose of this thread.

Also, a gentle reminder that you can set people to ignore.

8 Likes