What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

So excited for these, got them from Brotanical Gardens. Ordered the 19th and they got here today so shipping was incredibly fast. I got 2 duplicates for the freebies they sent with it so I gifted one set to a friend.

I’ve grown grandpa’s stash before in my first run but didn’t have any clones of it make it. What made me want this pack the most was the Spanish Moon cross because I just finished a run of another Lovin in Her Eyes cross that turned out incredible.

The only slight draw back from the first glance is some of the seeds look a bit small and light in color. I’m hoping that it’s just my perception because in the past I typically had access to the A++ looking seeds of the harvests I helped with and hopefully they are still healthy, viable seeds.

20 Likes

Not a 4/20 purchase yet, but a trade rolled in :green_heart:

19 Likes

Short update on Amsterdam Genetics and their service. Something went wrong during payment from my side because I block alot of JavaScript for my own safety (screw trackers). After mailing them, I got a message the next day that they had found my payment, but something had gone wrong (pretty sure that was my mistake) during order processing, however they corrected and shipped out the seeds the same day!

Very friendly and prompt response, some cool genetics for reasonable prices too.

I’ll have to see how well the plants do, but for now, Amsterdam Genetics is on my “whitelist”.

Cheers,
eS :tropical_drink:

8 Likes

I believe that for both the Purple Zacatecas IBL and the Berry Nice Plant (Santa Maria bx) these were the last packs and I got lucky because I rarely get the last pack when I really want a variety.

Got my self a third pack of Raspberry Haze aka Soma Amnesia Haze x Chocolate Rain (Chocolope x Cocoa Kush) because these plants are just freaking awesome.

21 Likes

Package from Amsterdam Genetics arrived! Very neat packaging, 2 free seeds, stickers and some other freebies! Total price paid (with 420 offers): €60

Cheers,
eS🍹

18 Likes

Postman arrived

30 Likes

20 Likes

420 order already here!

26 Likes

Couple of arrivals…

35 Likes

Nice aficionado score. I would be forced to f2 them.

7 Likes

That Larry og bx4 sounds fire

5 Likes

I’m thinking the original diesel sounds the best
Definitely agree with the f2!

6 Likes

I had been intending to cross my GTR and alder point to my Daywrecker clone to make a BX… Then I saw a sale notification and…

Looks like instead it’s Original Diesel BX3 and perhaps an F2. It gets damn hard doing F2 when trying to do my own projects. It kinda kills me with some of these packs I’m hunting that I’m not reproducing so many of them, but I’m hunting, not preserving, as much as I want to do it all :crazy_face: However, I do see a BX3 as being a nice preservation of a classic strain. I just got confirmation she’s viroid free so time to make some magic happen.

I wasn’t going to buy any Aficionado, but the BX2 is one I’ve been wanting and it sold out a couple places I’d been watching it. Then I was like, I’ve always wanted to try Larry, and I like RS-11 and like to run hybrids of a strain with the strain. With my own work I’ll run the parents with the kids, really helps get me aquatinted with the plants.

So yeah, they totally hooked the breeder, seed junky, want to try it all side of me :joy:

13 Likes

Sounds like you have your plate full! Looking forward to seeing your progress

3 Likes

Black Oger Stone… hundreds… you know the drill… $20/10 and extra’s to boot…
Carty’s Ghost Oger x Vietnamese Black F3 x Celtic Stone F4 donkey dik pheno…

Pitbull from Bootleg Seeds
Busted Headlight by Bootleg Seeds
Triangle Kush x Sister Nice F2 by Goat & Monkey
Oaxacan F2 by 420noob

9 Likes

These sound awesome!!

3 Likes

About to reverse SLH Franco, 90’s PNW Blueberry, Macdaddy, Daywrecker, and maybe a few others while hunting hundreds of beans, testing F1, and making stock to hunt and possibly offer up. It’s a lot of juggling, but Man I love it.

I just put about 70 more seedlings in coco tooday and have a bunch of 25-45 day old plants. I freaking love plants at this stage, lots of smells and baby buds forming.

Right now I’m all excited about this mutant leaf variegated amnesia haze auto that popped up, and trying to decide how much I hate or love my drunken bastard plant. It never gets old for me, I love all of these things… :crazy_face:

14 Likes

I’ve reached that point where I don’t really see much I want to buy.
I have plenty to trade and I enjoy exchanging packs that I’ll never run for something I may run.

This was a solid trade.

I hope to get to these soon.
Old Sog recently did these justice.

28 Likes

Thanks to @Swe-can and @darkglobeseedbank

21 Likes

Don’t sleep on goose seeds. Made a order and was blown away. 420 deal. 69 all in. Making another order today

13 Likes