What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Can’t beat half-off! Good luck with that Peanut Butter Breath hunt

1 Like

What did he use in the PBB Bx?

No wasn’t in the envelope Doug .
I probably missed signing up for it.

Was that last week’s auction item?

1 Like

Yes it was an auction pack from DCSE. I didnt think I would win the auction, I only put a $40 bid on them.

2 Likes

The pbb bx is pb runtz x pbb… I was eyeing that myself. I might just get the pbb f3. God knows I don’t actually need anymore seeds.

2 Likes

Thanks!! I couldn’t seem to find that info myself. Haha. Oh man, I didn’t know he released a F3 as well.

I’m always trying new genetics… Just picked these babies up recently.

12 Likes

If you keep a watch and set your limit you can win those auctions for sure! Paul knows I have paid a pretty penny for some of them over the last few months :laughing:

Thankful I found OG to help me save money a bit!

4 Likes

I have like 7 packs maybe and I struggle to be able to make a decision lol. I’m talking to myself weighing out the option. You got a who library list I would lose my mind if I had to sort through it. But since joining this group I have picked up packs every payday lol

5 Likes

Sure you do you should not limit yourself lol

1 Like

Caps Crunch = Crunch Time (MAC 1 x Fruity Pebble OG) to Cap Junky.

22 Likes

Heaters there!! Best of luck with them!!

1 Like

That Cap Burger should be strong, GMO BX3 made me crash out so hard haha

2 Likes

Lots of Americans here so not sure if you know what a Tombola is. Basically it’s a lucky dip. Everyone a winner. Dip in. Take a ticket number. Go find your prize on the table. Even small cultural things like this are going missing in England. Anyway, I digress. When I can’t pick I’ll number packs and do a tombola draw and whatever I pick I grow. Let fate decide :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Is that the only mac1 cross he’s ever released?

I was under the impression it did not breed well.

1 Like

I bought some more Copa Genetics PSD and got another lovely freebie of Metal Haze :heart_eyes: Also, decided to pick up a pack from Off-Grid seeds of this Chocolate Rain Mix pack containing three different cultivars which is

CCR ([79 Cherry Bomb x Cantaloupe Skunk] x Chocolate Rain)

Reba X Chocolate Rain ([Purple Urkle x Durban Poison] x Chocolate Rain)

Squidward X Chocolate Rain (Mystery Cut x Chocolate Rain)

Sounded like a fun mix so decided to take a chance. Also, got some Emoji from Mass Medical which I got as a freebie so I cannot complain :sweat_smile:

17 Likes

IIRC there are issues with it not making seeds in quantity, not that it doesn’t breed well.

1 Like

Oops I did it again! Another pack of Rare Dankness’ Jenny Kush from Attitude USA. I received so many freebies, I will need some time to sort through ;-)~

33 Likes

Something tells me you gonna get the most likes :smile:
Seeds look similar but plump. I’ll be happy if i get no balls to pick, and pick one keeper outta 18.
If all goes well they have death star too i think.

21 Likes