What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Just got these in the mail. 15 seeds vs advertised 12.

No confusing the seeds, if they ever got mixed up. The Eugene cross, are 20%-30% bigger.

28 Likes

31 Likes

Does bag seed purchase count

23 Likes

Bag seeds are often the best seeds!

4 Likes

Killer, i’m extremely interested in seeing how they do. I would love to do a clone trade for Swazi Gold if possible, it’s one of my favorites!

Hell yeah ^^ Specially with the tag of the weed bought lol

2 Likes

I bought a few things that were on sale at an old seed shop.
(Left over stock)

29 Likes

I wish we had seed shops here. That would make things so much easier. Nice haul!

3 Likes

Ha yeah def no seed shops in the deep south where I’m at… just the interwebs

2 Likes

I am In the south too lol.

2 Likes

I came across it by chance… It was the last day the shop was open. Seeds -50% 180$for the lot

5 Likes

I snagged up one of TerpFi3nd’s last myster bag deals and got a pack of Buddha Ringz, Terp Slurp, Rodan, Optimism, and Poopene Headrush. I also got a gift card in my mystery bag so I ordered half packs of his Funk Badunk, Gassy Eddy, and Pineapple Meatball F3. I am definitely excited to run those ones now too!

3 Likes

Those bags are top notch. Be nice to see more breeders do the same. Guaranteed 5 packs. No brainer really for $100. Worked out about 70 odd quid. So I got 2. Eleven packs of seeds for £150 :hugs: don’t mind if I do

4 Likes

Yea its such a good deal! I’ve got one of his white cherry wedding cake going now

1 Like

I got a couple of the wcwc in me mix up. I’ve grown out a pack of the white cherry truffle hybrids he made. Wow it was good. 24k x WCT. It was delicious to smoke. Hopefully the wcwc will be just as nice. Are you documenting it at all?

2 Likes

NIce, I’ve only grown out the shocker from him before this but it was really good smoke so I’m excited for this one! And yes I am, it’s in my wedding grow journal I have going now! It hasn’t been drying back as fast as my other plants and I’ve probably been overwatering a little bit so its kinda droopy now but starting to perk up a bit finally.

1 Like

any interest in trading the mandala #1 ? awesome old-school haul!

2 Likes

Nice stuff the kcbrains stuff. Mango and kc33!

2 Likes

I will make a f2 in a few months if there is interest

8 Likes

I’m interested! Please tag me

3 Likes