What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Stupid happy about this! :crazy_face:

:metal:

27 Likes

Pretty bummed I missed these @Pigeonman

1 Like

@OG_Caveman if you’re speaking of the :watermelon: Hashplant fun fact: @HeadyBearAdventures got a pack as well and we’re both aiming to do dual open pollination reproductions to F3 next year so if all goes well between the both of us there should be beans accessible in the future here on OG if you didn’t luck out before then.

:v: :wink:

10 Likes

I love that T-Shirt :slight_smile:

Nice score on the beans as well.

1 Like

Sweet, that’s one that got away so I’m pretty happy to hear some folks on here got them !

1 Like

4 Likes

Found some of the old school stuff I’ve missed! :grin:

20 Likes

Oo, ya got it! :grinning:

That Original Haze is a great breeding tool I’m sure. :wink:

3 Likes

Where did you snag that? :drooling_face:

Well, not a purchase exactly. I got a nice box full of awesome, just the same.

1 Like

Pics or it didn’t happen. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
:rofl:

2 Likes

You asked @blowdout2269 . I think there’s 2 duplicates. I thought I had my next couple grows picked out, or maybe not.

14 Likes

Yup, I’d be bumping the lineup also. :grin:

5 Likes

That’s an awesome box to receive! Back to the drawing boards :joy:

4 Likes

I knew the box was coming. I had a nice stash of Jaw’s so shared some packs with a buddy I hadn’t seen for a bit.
The feeling I get sharing is pretty tough to beat. If you haven’t tried it lately, give it a shot.

7 Likes

I agree sharing creates an awesome feeling

5 Likes

glad you got your package my brother, were a few i did not have for you but i sent you a really good selection and it should give you some issues now trying to figure out what to grow HAHAHAHAHAHA.

enjoy brother …

8 Likes

Got a bunch of stuff recently in the last two weeks that I should post here I typically snap photos before tossing packs into airtight containers and into the seed fridge.

So damn glad I got a pack of these! I’ve been chasing any Apollo 13 work for a few years since I never got my hands on Subcool’s A13BX…

14 Likes

Not Real Gorilla Seeds, only the packaging.
Sam the Skunkman Haze/Sk1

7 Likes

Same boat. Keep me in touch for your repro; i’m on a serious lead closer to sub. But the guys sux, they have no clue how to deal with the (big) sub’s stock they got. Posers, I’ve to be fast before they screw the whole stock.

3 Likes