What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

Heres some Ive bought in the last 3 months.

Pre2000 AK47

The seeds in the plastic container are Puck-AKA Skelly Hashplant S1. I dont usually buy fems, but Ive never seen the PucK Hashplant being offered in S1 before.

I bought these last week from a friend for cheap. $125 for all 3 packs. They are last years release.

18 Likes

Silver Haze? What happened to Purple Haze Jimi? :grin:

Welcome to the best grow forum this side of the Valleys of Neptune.

4 Likes

I tried to acquire some of @CanuckistanPete s seed but the people at the repository said I wasn’t qualified.

I said “what, $5 isn’t good enough anymore? :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome in OG then, and it’s a pretty good intro ^^ Nice set.

1 Like

Mannnn, nice stuff with those Puck and 90’s Blues packs. Best of luck with them!

4 Likes

Just won these in Shoes auction!!

24 Likes

All fire right there bro!!

1 Like

Grabbed these as well since @MonsterDrank told me about them. Brisco’s Bargain Beans is the breeder, got them from DCSE! Should be fire in this one!

9 Likes

They had a sale on. I’m really going to try to stop this time.

12 Likes

Oh yes!
I tried to pick up the breeders pack, but no cards accepted for international and was not able to pay in crypto (I don’t know how).
:cry:

Crypto is pretty easy to work with. When Covid shut downs ruined live events for wrestling I wound up working in the nft space. Hit up my dm’s and I’ll try and help with any questions you may have.

2 Likes

Planning to open pollinate these in a few months

28 Likes

Nice auction win bro! :pray::pray:

4 Likes

The Nature Farm Genetics has the original Northern Cal Purple Haze for sale right now. And I believe there will be a Silver Haze seed drop sometime in the Fall. Silver Haze is from 1995 seed stock.

2 Likes

New Cough BX3 from Professor P secured!!! Grabbed from Deeply Rooted. :grin::grin::grin:

9 Likes

Man, I went to buy 2 packs, and they dont ship to Kentucky!!! I know where to get them later on though. But it would have been nice to get them early. Sooner the better. I want these bad. Its really all I can do to not buy 3 packs, instead of 2. The more the merrier.

2 Likes

Thinking the same for you as well! That’s a steal

Got 2 packs from JBC this morning. Going to the PO to send the payment now.

Product Quantity Price
RELIC - COUGH BX3 (COUGH x COUGH BX2) 2 $300.00
Subtotal: $300.00
Shipping: $10.00 via FLAT RATE
Tax: $0.00
Payment method: PAY BY MAIL
Total: $310.00
8 Likes

Next time use the 10% coupon code. Unfortunately it’s riu10

3 Likes

I swear no allegiances when it comes to discount codes man!

9 Likes