What are your latest seed purchases? Post those new packs & purchase info here

You made my day ^^

1 Like

just got these in yesterday…. no such thing as too many hazes so i obviously scooped a pack of Relics Cough Bx cuz im a whore… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

20 Likes

Saaaaame. Just ordered Blue Magoo bx3 Monday, then I learned of the cough drop, so I got 2 packs of those.

The Pineapple Fields X Cough bx3 freebie sounds like my new favorite strain potentially.

4 Likes

Nice selections man!

2 Likes

Ha, you have great taste @Tolerance_Break.
I ordered another pack of Blue Magoo BX3 a couple weeks ago and scooped a pack of the Cough this morning to join the fun.

I have a pack of Pineapple Fields, I’ll have to run the PF x Cough freebies alongside.

Anyone willing to share a link for Dynasty’s discord?

2 Likes

I couldn’t resist these babies it’s not common to see Apollo work these days, let alone anything with Sub’s gear like the space dawg I have not seen that name in several years…

Got some cool freebies like the COPA ancient chocolate, and each Brisco pack had a freebie attached too.

Not finding a whole lot of info on his freebies but I’m not worried about it. I would just run them without much knowledge of their lineage, and just play things by ear.

And I’ve never interacted with Amos Otis, but I do remember reading some posts where he was upset with Tony Green because he either got several males in a few beans, or one male and a Hermie. The male to female ratio, and one hermie out of a few seeds popped is not Tony’s fault. At least in my opinion.

I don’t remember exactly what happened, but I do respect Tony Green, both for his approach to breeding and being available to answer questions on here from people that are growing his stuff out. So I’m not sure what the deal is with that situation, but it’s not like I’m a huge fan of Brisco bargain beans gear, or have a bunch of his strains.

This is the first pack of his that I’ve bought, and typically I do go towards breeders who work with lines I have enjoyed in the past.

Apollo crosses have always treated me well, so that is what attracted me to these packs. And of course the space dawg in it.

Just my $0.02. Peace!

7 Likes

Scotts OG bagseed :facepunch::rofl:

15 Likes

Love it when that happens

3 Likes

When I started growing, I wanted a dank pineapple strain, and a few of the kind folks at RIU pointed me to Pineapple fields. Professor P has had seeds in my freezer ever since!

4 Likes

#16 is Fusion haze

• Genetics Amnesia Haze / Jack Herer / pure Haze X Meao Thai / OT Haze

I did not receive the first shipment and I know that the problem is with my local post office.
They sent new seeds with a tracked shipment without any problems

For $46, you can only do better at JohnnyPotseed

So, I’m waiting for it to arrive
fem
Frankenstein
Frosted Cobra x Frankenstein

reg
Maui Mango Haze F1
Double Durban Thai
Willie’s Myst
Frankenstein x Frosted Cobra
DBHP- Mix

10 Likes

Received a package from GLG today. My first packs of Jaws gear. Anxious to check out those FPOG.

22 Likes

Met Tony Green at the Harvest Cup this year, and he’s a down to earth pretty damn cool dude.
Smoked a foot long “mixed” joint of 5 or 6 different strains of his amongst like 6 people, was crazy tasty!!!
He’s very approachable, willing to share knowledge of breeding (which he has a wealth of) and answer questions that arose from folks. Not many like to divulge or share information.
And as far as Amos Otis crying, what do you expect when you grow Reg seeds??? It’s the luck of the draw, not every plant is going to be female, and no ratio of fem to males is ever guaranteed in a pack. I’ve seen friends spend upwards of $500 a pack, have herms, and only get 2 females, luck of the draw.
Things have been so bastardized the last 25 years, some strains, unfortunately have herm tendencies, it’s in their genetic make up, recessive or otherwise, it’s in their dna.
Sometimes tracing lineage, is like trying to track the family tree back to the 1400’s, so much branching, and mixing it’s crazy.
Some breeders I truly see as pollen chuckers, 15 different strains, all different females using the same male, then releasing them all in 1 drop to the banks, no working the lines at all, or even testing, grow, pollinate, pack up seeds, throw them into the world. Then there are those that send testers, do a run or 2, take those testers and the runs into account, then either release them or scrap it.
The seed world is crazy with a mix mash of this that and the other, hoping to find the next “hype” strain. That’s just how things have changed and turned out since so many states have now legalized and the market has opened up like no other time in history.

11 Likes

Gonna have to live through you guys on all these amazing strains your buying .
I’m still on seed purchase lock down for the next who knows how long. Lol

11 Likes

Like you need more shit to run :see_no_evil: @ShiskaberrySavior

5 Likes

I know but there are so many great sounding seeds out there . There like trophies needing collected. @Jetdro

5 Likes

Just got my pack tonight as well of Subspace lol

2 Likes

Did you get a link bud? If not I got you!

Green Acres= HOGBACKMAGIC14 's Punch Mamba [Brisco’s Black Mamba x Purple Punch] x Brisco’s Big Smith [Fat Grape Cheese x Agent Orange]. Both of those are robust, vigorous plants that are sturdy and yield substantially, which is why they’re named Green Acres.

Found this description on PhenoHunter from Amos, I got them as well along with the Copa Ancient Chocolate :pray::pray:

2 Likes

i really want this green crack to take me back. it’ll probably be good smoke either way though.

13 Likes

Does anyone have some Grimm seeds to trade