What assumption do you make when buying beans from strangers

Simple, you advertise it as such so people don’t think your ripping them off :rofl:

Is it really that hard to be transparent these day?

6 Likes

I’m getting to the point that I’m starting to shy away from people who are not the breeder or official seedbank. To many people buying seeds and try to resell for a mark up. Most of the time the shit is smoke and mirrors. It’s a sad scene in the seed world. Guys trying to up sale their freebies. To each their own. The last guy I bought seeds from like that did not grem. Even the seeds from “Mark” are shaky at best. Unless you are growing just to grow I would spend less on better quality. I can send mark 100 bucks and get 100 seeds or more or I can grab a pack from hediegardens for 50 and get better quality. Just my opinion. Nothing but Blessings! @Hugh_Glass

13 Likes

Kinda Cracks me up when i see marked up seeds, could just buy the real deal for less.

But there doing it because people are going for it.

1 Like

Sometimes the packs don’t arnt sealed… only if he swapped them out is it jacked up. Let’s try to have faith that that didn’t happen… I will have some beans from my first cross in a few weeks. If you wanna help me hunt a few hit me up bro.

1 Like

Uhhm… marks got fire bro bro…

5 Likes

Being open and having bits of flower in the packaging says this is shady at best

4 Likes

why would they open it and it would still have ten in it?

2 Likes

I was just saying let’s hope for the best. Being open idk? But seed grows in the flowers, so bits of plant material would not sketch me out. Is the guy being a dick?

1 Like

it is all about what you are looking for and want to grow

but seed sold by someone should be in sealed breeders packs

if you want the big bucks, if not they are bag-seeds

just my two cents

Dequilo

10 Likes

I buy discontinued packs all the time at a premium. I have no problem with that.
I have tons of older hard to get strains . I payed a pretty penny too.
I don’t buy from mark because marks not a breeder. There isn’t anything wrong with that . I want a lineage to what I’m buying.
Any one who knows me im not hurting for seeds. I buy them and put them away , some are resold at events used as barter , just because I can.
Not only did he open them they all where in the snap case upside down . Ass hat doesn’t know to put them in the case first them cushion then close it.
Why take them out to put them all back in?.

11 Likes

Any seed company sending out seed packs with even the smallest amount of flower in them shouldn’t be dealt with period they obviously are not worried about there customers or there own security

Hell I would guess most seed packs end up in prohibition land would be really fucked to be busted over someone leaving a little trim behind

5 Likes

I love popping bag seeds! They are like little surprises! I guess we will find out when you grow it out. Cuz no matter what he says… you know. I like that guys get together on here to buy those more expensive packs and split them and all hunt a keeper. Then share what they find. That’s the way to do it. And don’t deal with random dudes. Well too much. Lol.

4 Likes

I think OG is the only place id buy seeds from a stranger… if that stranger had something i really wanted and was a discontinued strain… at least on here its a community… fuck strainly by the way lmao

7 Likes

I personally think strainly is awesome.

1 Like

Why not mention they were opened? He obviously didn’t mention it on purpose.

Thanks for the offer on the beans but unfortunately I have other projects.

3 Likes

exactly :slight_smile:

if I am buying Island Sweet Skunk Federation Seeds

and I am paying the price

I need to know I am getting the goods, open pack does not help :frowning:

unless you know the person

all the best

Dequilo

2 Likes

I wouldn’t trip about a little bit of shell on a bean. Just saying. Accidents happen. If my pack didn’t make it to me because of the missed plant material. I want another one… lol

1 Like

me too :slight_smile: but not at the UBC Chemo seed price

2 Likes

Unfortunately, the only assumption I personally make is that the seller is honest. Sometimes it seems sketchy, but I think as long as you ‘vet’ the buyer, by doing some research into others who have bought seeds from said buyer.
I bought several packs from @OleReynard this year that all came in vials, not breeder packs. He was very upfront about the storage and packaging. I was certain that he was as legit and straight up as they come. Every other sale Ive made through peeps on here has been similar in that everyone has been very upfront about these things. I dont think scammers would make it for too long around here.

10 Likes

Where’s a full grow log and smoke report on his gear??

1 Like