What assumption do you make when buying beans from strangers

No problem bro. I’m just real excited it being the first plant I pollenated on purpose. Lol

2 Likes

I have also and he was straight up about it all

had what I wanted :slight_smile:

all the best

Dequilo

7 Likes

I’ll probably be doing one soon have never grown any of his gear I’m intrigued that there all listed as ibl status so where gonna see

I’m not gonna knock him till I try him though seems to be a lot of satisfied customers but at a 1 a bean it’s hard to be disappointed anymore than a 1 McChicken sandwich :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

On marks? I don’t know? Dude sent me 50 beans for 25 bucks. I’m growing them now. Good germ rates from all… he blessed me for sure! I don’t have the money to buy the expensive packs. So I like what he does…

8 Likes

No your going to get exactly what you pay for. I have enough of my own crap I’ve pollinated . The price of my flower room is at a premium for me . There’s allot I need and expect when I buy a pack of seeds from a breeder. The idea of mark is awesome though.
So now this guy wants to give me some half as pack of beans as computation. I don’t want them . Not some shitty 45$ pack of seeds.

4 Likes

I am with you on that :slight_smile:

bought some beans from Strainly for a couple of bucks a beans from a guy in Vegas

quick deal, good freebies and cheap money

the beans grew and at time I was killing them as fast as they

hit the mail box :frowning:

be safe and stay free

Dequilo

3 Likes

It sounds to me, as if a full refund is in order, I dont blame you for not wanting more of his stuff, especially if its a different strain.

At this point for me it would be to shaky to want more of his.

2 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t want anything else from that guy …I have never gotten anything other than beans in anything professionally packaged …pollen chucks :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: maybe sometimes

1 Like

that is it :slight_smile: not looking to be Forrest Gump

3 Likes

Yeah I think as long as everything is disclosed I even think it’s ok for people to sell there pollen chucks if it’s advertised properly

3 Likes

Yeah I agree, he needs to refund you.if he offered to give you other stuff, makes me skeptical now. Idk. Hopefully he’s cool and everything works out. He wouldn’t have a problem taking them back if they legit right? Good luck bro.

2 Likes

Mega indica = Super secret indica x secret indica

Smell: every smell know to man
Flowering time: 6 - 20 weeks
High: what ever you want it to be

Genetics found in a dumpster behind a 7-11.

7 Likes

that for me is the key

be honest and tell me what I am paying for

sell me that

I love to grow peoples crosses and would buy F1s form

almost anyone

pick thru them looking for gold

but at 12 bucks a bean they need to be gold

peace and enjoy the day

Dequilo

4 Likes

Man if you get that 6 week cherry slurpy big gulp pheno though :skull:

8 Likes

I would pay for a cut of that :wink:

2 Likes

What’s that?

1 Like

A new cross named Mega indica

3 Likes

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: and just like that @anon5325009 sold his first pack of Mega Indica for only 399.99

12 Likes

Damn, 400$, does it keep you high forever?lol. Now I want a cutting! Lol. You guys fight over the pack, and shoot me a cut when you find the keeper mama!

1 Like

I’ve never gotten any flower in any seeds one bought from seed banks or breeders ever.

4 Likes