What assumption do you make when buying beans from strangers

Me either, but if I did, I don’t think I would trip. I get mad when I buy a few individual beans and they give me a green or white one! Wtf! It always seems like they pick the expensive ones to make sure its junk, so you got to buy another few. Lol. Bastards! I hope one day I will be able to buy the good packs! And I have started experimenting with breeding. So hopefully I will have some good stuff for just trades and whatnot. I got some mushrooms popping also. You like them?

1 Like

If I got flower in any amount in a pack I’m going off on the sender. I’m in prohibition land so don’t need any issue for me or my safe address because of some lazy careless fucktard.

5 Likes

You wouldnt trip?
Your being sent drugs in the mail . Do you understand what could happen.
The point is as much I was sent flower as no trusted breeder would ever include any. We know green point didnt include the flower that only means it got in there one other way. Some one picking through out their sac and placing seeds inside the case I bought, not properly cleaning them Off.
I dont care if they are the seeds that go to the pack . I dont grow nearly close to every thing I own. The value of them if they are real are no next to near nothing. Whos will buy them if I say well Ya i bought them and heres what happen. I wouldn’t sell that shady ass pack to any one.

6 Likes

Shady and gutless.

Obviously not 100% but just the fact that the seller didnt disclose that almost guarantees the seeds have been swapped.

6 Likes

Yeah it’s sketchy… but what if dude didn’t mess with them( besides open them)… I just hope they are what they are supposed to be. I would be mad if my shit got taken cuz there was a little bit of leaf stuck to a bean.

1 Like

I didn’t want the seeds only for the seeds. People buy closed packs for other things besides growing. I dont care if they are or are not the genetics the package reads.
There no where worth what I paid and one seed is so immature no one would include it to sell. With out a doubt they are not the genetics I paid for .
The sellers original response to me was they all come open like that. That was his first of many excuses.
He did mess with them and swap them because he didnt disclose about them being open. You just dont lie a little.

9 Likes

Damn bro. That’s crap. I hope you get it sorted out. And can find what you were looking for. Good luck

3 Likes

You joke but that’s the story of the Ohio Dumpster clone. Some guy found some plants an illegal grower had trashed in a dumpster and got a branch to root. I’d try to root a garbage plant. It’s where my rubber tree plant came from lol and that fucker is 8’ tall now.

6 Likes

Dumpster was fire! My dude grew that and Sensi star. The sensi star tasted good but the dumpster was potent. Remember karma will catch this guy. It might already got him.

2 Likes

Ya Karma name is Hugh Glass . Im not worried one bit . Im going to fuck this guys life up.

9 Likes

Half the time I don’t even trust seedbanks anymore. I have never received any other plant material in a breeder pack. I wouldn’t trust that as legit. Maybe they just f2ed the seeds or just threw some seeds from a pollen chuck in there. Fuck that! If you can, get your money back. I would also make sure to mention the shady state of seeds received if you can write a review

12 Likes

Guess it is just a question to trade-buy only with people you trust, and open bag from them wouldn’t be an issue … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah i hear you there all ya have to do.is fuk me once

3 Likes

I have dealt with ILGM got some ww only 2 germinated they offered me 20 free seeds but in order to get them i had to spend at least $80 all good cause i was wanting GDP and waited for them to go on sale last time i will deal with them i underdtand there guarentee of %100 germ and thats what i expected for replacements but not having to purchse more seeds to get the promise fulfilled not the way i do buisiness a guarentee or warreny is just that

3 Likes

Ive had problems with companies in the past and if i can or its alot of $ i will stop ny one day i know hem but they dont know who i am :slightly_smiling_face:

Honestly, if I can’t use my visa to buy seeds these days then I’m not buying them. For this exact reason. With my visa at least I can cancel the charge if I get burned. Plus… I’m just a jaded chick, born and raised in los Angeles. I trust no one. lol

8 Likes

:+1:

He have the ‘nerve of a canal horse’ offering you a second bite of his shit sandwich for half price as recompense :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Some people’s children…

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Thats too bad all people are not like that may i suggest mark from strainly for seeds best to text if you would. Like to get a hold of him he deals in cash send you seeds and ypu send him back cash in a SASE. He sends you

Peace out and stay safe

1 Like

Seller sent a refund this morning.
Btw lemonade Joe said through pm we can post our user account link in , on our feedback page to strainly . I will be posting mine .

11 Likes

Glad to hear it worked out for you :sunglasses:

3 Likes