What did you accomplish today?

I got the rest of the floor in today

14 Likes

When we moved in October.

Just appreciating what I’ve achieved in what I’d say is little time. This was looking over the garden today.

15 Likes

Mowed 3 acres worth today, while I was mowing I noticed that the power company had snuck out and hooked up my electricity to my permanent pole!

I also notched my block for my center beam,

And hooked up a GFCI outlet on the pole so now I can stop using the generator.

I’m bushed now.

6 Likes

I got the backs of the niche tile cut and set, that’s some tedious shiz

10 Likes

Inspiring work dude! Cant wait to see the rest of the build.

3 Likes

Thanks my like minded grow-bro

2 Likes

Just a few more cuts and its done! Maybe tomorrow.

16 Likes

I planted my clones! Yea they’ll have happy feet in no time!

13 Likes

Jeez that’s beautiful work dude!

4 Likes

Needs a big ol’ cannabis tree smack dab in the middle as a nice focal point ! What ya think @99PerCent?

3 Likes

Went to Danvers, MA

and Gloucester. Most photogenic place around here.

8 Likes

Why do I feel like such a slacker next to @Jellypowered and @99PerCent? lol I accomplished some breakfast and laying around all day with my sweetie. :joy: You guys are awesome!

10 Likes

tying in the roof of my sun room to the roof of my house today.

last week i extended the fence in my backyard to front edge of my house, you know, to hide the intake vent for my vented lights i installed in a window.

15 Likes

Love the flag in the window sir…and your reflection in the glass…rocking the shorts and construction

4 Likes

Looks like nice clean work.Lots of light will flow in sun room for sure.

2 Likes

Got some weed. :smile:

:evergreen_tree: “obtained recommended medicinal herb material”

3 Likes

Just noticed the flag is backwards. Damnit. I’ll have to remove a layer of panda film to fix it. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Oh and the guy in the reflection is my neighbor, good ol boy - giving me an extra hand. We are like minded individuals.

2 Likes

That looks great! Nice job!

2 Likes

That’s where I spent my first 10y and where my heart is. Winter at stage fort park was always a ritual until we moved to where I live now. I’ve been going back at least once a year in the summer to enjoy some real seafood. A 12 pack for as many lobsters as I please is always a good deal.

2 Likes