What did you get your pet for Christmas?

I was gonna title this “what did you get your furbaby for christmas” but didn’t wanna exclude Bubbles @Pigeonman LOL…

So… What did you get your non-human companion for Christmas? My boy always gets a bunch of toys / treats, but this years gonna be a funny one. Sure, they cost a little more than what he normally gets, and being stuffed, they wont last long with him. But I just had to…

13 Likes

I got my cats catnip and toys. Some cat treat things to eat too :smiley_cat:
They got this as an early present. A :banana: cat bed.

5 Likes

Walmart special lmao.
Stocking full of toys, extra treats & catnip.
Spoiled cats :cat2: :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

Chickens get fresh worms and ritz crackers( their favorite)
Cat gets a catnip plant to destroy and tuna
Dog get’s a huge deer leg and a honey ham bone

3 Likes

Cat got toy’s and a new bed. As if he will ever use it

6 Likes

was going to buy that joint for the dogs as well :sweat_smile: got them light up collars,it’s hard to find treats for my dogs one has allergies to wheat and most dog treats have wheat even the bacon strips

They have to many toys keep tripping over them

4 Likes

I had a dog years and years ago with allergies and I used to buy a big roast( sometimes you can get them on sale and make 10lbs worth for relatively cheap) and make him unsalted jerky with it. Wheat would be a tough one, it’s like being a allergic to sugar or something it’s in every damn thing haha

4 Likes

A bull’s penis

4 Likes

Somewhere there’s a bull having a real shitty Christmas Eve

Kitty gets some temptation treats and toys, dogs get chew toys and bacon strips, they haven’t complained yet

4 Likes

Haha, I didnt get my dog anything, but that didnt stop him from getting himself some turkey off of the table during dinner :rofl:

4 Likes

Bubbles got a stuffie!

Celia got a fuck load of treats! But still she stares ever upward in hopes of catching any lost dinner.

8 Likes

Santa filled Maggie Mays stocking with plush animals that squeak and balls to bite lol

6 Likes

Gary waiting for Xmas turkey scraps

Spoiled on Xmas day

6 Likes

She was up at 2am wanting a pee, so I let her out and back in and she had a drink, so I went bach to the bedroom to wait for her, after 5 minutes I heard a crackling sound so went back into the living room.

She had pulled her stocking out from under the tree and was tearing open one of her presents :joy: she understands Christmas and gets really excited, as soon as the tree goes up lol.

She got a plush purple squeaky dinosaur, a rubber ball you can put treats in, and some fish Jerky.

We are waiting on my daughter and her bf to get up in BC, as they are 4 hours behind us, so we can all open our presents online together.

So the dog is going mental wanting to open all the other presents :joy: she keeps grabbing one and running into the bedroom.

3 Likes

That is AWESOME… lol love when they do that… last night my gf was putting Lokis gifts under the tree I said he’s gonna find them. She’s like no he’s not he’s out cold… yup… 10 mins later he’s sniffing around the tree and grabbing HIS presents… priceless i tell ya!!

1 Like

My dogs got special treats they don’t get the rest of the year. They parrots got extra servings of nuts in the shells and chew toys. The fish just got a new home to swim in.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

So… the fish REALLY made out, and the parrots are like “We get a few extra nuts, but that damn fish got a WHOLE NEW HOME!” We all know the dogs are happy with the simple things so they arent gonna bitch.

oooo! caveat! The parrots can talk (I assume yours can, most can, right?), so they could literally bitch about it if they wanted!

:rofl:

3 Likes

lol I can’t take my German Shorthair Pointer on my boat she jumps off mid flight and my boston terrier is to small an just enjoys the air and splashing water… I learned my lesson with the shorthair lol

1 Like

Yes, three talk. The fourth is a 35/40 year old wild caught. It took 10 years to get her to eat an almond out of my hand.

3 Likes

He had a ruff day

4 Likes