What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 3)

Continuing the discussion from What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2) - #5035 by Foreigner.

Previous discussions:

4 Likes

I don’t usually eat breakfast but this morning I did, I also kept it very simple nothing fancy…

24 Likes

20 Likes

14 Likes

Trying my hand at a brisket today on my new grill. Been on for 5.5 hours, internal temp is at 150f, onward she goes. Will be wrapping it up when it hits 165. So far, so good.

32 Likes

I like pancakes every now and then. I’m not a big breakfast either. But I do like some grits. With some heavy cream and some good cheese.
Not the instant kind. I do like yellow, the best.

4 Likes

Homemade pizza!

19 Likes

I ate so much I cant move. Ate a edible. Then way too much pasta salad. Holy hell. I am not sure, but was reported to have had 3 or so heaping bowls. :rofl:

19 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws

3 Likes

:rofl: didn’t help to chug a litre of water when
I woke up from the thc indused nap. I just started feeling able to move again. :laughing: I was so baked at the time, I forget buying all of the ingredients for that, boiling water, making this. Even eating it. Holy shit!

3 Likes

I just got healthy :relieved:

7 Likes

That was the plan steak tacos, but the pasta incident happened :flushed:

6 Likes

This makes it sound like it will forever go down in history as the time you missed out on cooking another great steak. :joy:
That is some great looking pasta salad btw!

5 Likes

I haven’t gone to the gym for a grip, only because I have a weight set and bench. Punching bag, and other various exercise equipment.

2 Likes

It’s damn true. I’m thinking of having it for lunch tomorrow. It was literally going to be epic. Sounds dank, I’m still blasted. I want tacos. But let me tell you the truth, it is the munchies speaking.

4 Likes

Thanks man it’s truly some dank stuff.!!!

3 Likes

10 Likes

Now you’re just rubbing it in!

3 Likes

No kidding. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

G night fellas.

3 Likes