What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

went with my go-to chinese food order. chicken wings and bbq ribs: i guess i lost the picture of the wings, but here are the ribs:

17 Likes

We eat breakfast 🤌

12 Likes

Didn’t eat breakfast today but I did have my coffee w/extra caffeine…are those chocolate cherry tomatoes?
From me garden…I have not bought any vegetables in 2.5 wks.

Went to a bar about an hr. from me and picked up these pickles…I guess you can only get it from the bar.

12 Likes

Last nights meal was pizza take out, rhe wife had fish and chips so I stole some chips.

For afters it was wipping cream and yoghurt, with a ginger and carrot cup cake with frozen raspberries and dark chocolate squares.

18 Likes

Wood fire Capricciosa, stout and the fights… good night in!

19 Likes

I know, being able to have a garden is a great boon.

These are black cherry tomatoes, I grow them every year. Great to bring to market, as they grow big, catch the eye, and taste great.

1 Like

Got some Portuguese chicken for tonight, yum.

17 Likes

Nothing fancy for dinner yesterday but I wanted a bun length sausage…:joy: I also had bluegills on the grill for supper.

12 Likes

topside steak going in soon. Dauphinoise potato with mozzarella and coriander. Sweet and crunchy salad and garlic dough balls with a peppercorn sauce. Will update when it’s done :white_check_mark:

10 Likes

Had to look this up cause the first thing I thought of was some kind of dolphin shaped potatoes :joy:
20220801_125040

My wife actually made some last night, except she just calls it scalloped potatoes with cheese :rofl:

11 Likes

Yeah fully get that. If I’m actually saying it. I say dolphin nose potato :rofl: :dolphin::potato:
What did you have to accompany that brother? Be a bit shit on its own lol

1 Like

:thinking: how are you supposed to pronounce it?

Da-fin-noise?
ezgif.com-gif-maker

Or Do-fin-nowaah? sounds way too bourgeois though :joy: gonna stick to dolphin nose lol.

Beef tips n gravy with a side of veggies :drooling_face:

Been trying to eat healthy after moving. Snuck into the kitchen late last night for a little Australian treat though :wink::rofl:

Awww shit, my wife just went to give my kids one and said “where did one go?”

Escape, ESCAPE!!
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Doh fin noir :rofl: is actually how it’s pronounced bro :rofl: but yeah it’s dolphin nose and no one can tell us any different :100::muscle: I just did a couple meat free weeks cos it was making me feel shit. And guess what. Still feel shit so I’m having a big dirty steak :kissing_heart: what are those dodgy biscuits with a side order of vomit :face_vomiting::rofl:

3 Likes

You did that on porpoise.

4 Likes

Presentation is not key for the English :rofl::100:

19 Likes

What is this little Australian treat I hear you speak of bro?? I now feel my childhood was deprived

We had to fight for our food as kids, that’s if the drop bears didn’t get it first…

9 Likes

I feel your pain bro :joy:

4 Likes

I swear my girl just pulled a coriander leaf from behind her ear :rofl: never one to pass up a dad joke. I said ewww you got a coriandear :face_vomiting::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)
You never had dunkaroos down in Australia?!
But they used a cartoon kangaroo as their mascot!
:thinking: That’s like saying kids in the Amazon never had fruit loops! :astonished:
That’s downright criminal.
:rofl:

7 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Haha I had to google them those things are made by Betty Crocker I don’t think they would of made it down under😂

We do have Caramel Koalas though

Edit: first thing I read on google was they were discontinued in 2012 so I started worry about you mate but looks like they made a come back in 2020

Took 8 years to get cleared again by the food and safety department :joy:

6 Likes