Naan, Garlic/Ginger puree, hardboiled eggs and cilantro. :hugs:

15 Likes

Hell yes🧠yum

2 Likes

IFL boiled eggs :green_heart:

3 Likes

I am going to make some right now👏

2 Likes

I’m actually real tempted myself. Looking forward to jerk chicken for tea (what Mancunians call dinner) :blush:

2 Likes

Baba Ganoush, eggplants from me garden…my friend made it…

16 Likes

The only reason I grow eggplant :+1:

6 Likes

Greetings from the Biergarten…

Porkroast with Spätzle & Shrooms… And a Salat beside… Best after-work dinner ever

21 Likes

Looks delicious :yum:

2 Likes

Looks delicious. Mrs Foreigner bought a spätzle maker and it makes it so much easier…it’s like a big strainer.

3 Likes

i didn’t made Spätzle myself yet… But i like it!! When out for work in Bavaria or Southwest Germany, we like to eat it… Yumm

3 Likes

jezuz you need bigger plates lol looks scrumptious :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Haha. They’re ordinary size plates. They were just huge ass steaks :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: it was absolutely banging :100::green_heart: was gonna do jerk chicken tonight but decided on minted lamb chops with asparagus and the rest of the dauphinoise potato. (The mozzarella and coriander was a new addition to that and it’s defo staying) may add a few onion rings for good measure tonight :thinking:

2 Likes

You can use a perforated pan situated over a wide pot of water and push the dough through with a bench scraper/dough knife.

Once cooked, drain, then rip them in some clarified or brown butter.

Spaetzle means “sparrow” because of the shape.

Try adding gingerbread cookie spices. Goes great with rabbit or duck

4 Likes

Ja, ich weiß :blush:… Actually it means little sparrow(Spätzchen)
Originally it is made just with a wooden cuttingboard and a knife. In my region spätzle is not a traditional food, so we know it but we don’t make it that much. If we eat it, we bought it ready to boil. Can be eaten with nearly everyting…
Like noodles or potatoes

4 Likes

BBQ chicken wings at 550f with mango tango spice and some salt EDIT: forgot to link the spice

some beef hotdogs and buns I made. Didn’t have many toppings but was still pretty good, hadn’t had hotdogs in probably 2+ years.

doughnut again raspberry lemonade is my favourite one so far from this place (with the lemon custard inside)

17 Likes

Finally I have corn smut, yes folks you can eat it… all my farmer buddies give me their corn smuts. It is also served in fine restaurants in Chicago…Huitlacoche is a delicacy, especially in Mexican countries. This is known for its rich flavors, tasting like a blend of mushrooms and corn. The good news is that it’s fairly easy to germinate this fungus. Because of this, you should be able to grow it at home. So, find some Huitlacoche and experience these delicious flavors for yourself…

Health Benefits Of Huitlacoche

This makes huitlacoche a rich source of protein, unsaturated fatty acids, and lysine . Lysine is an amino acid that promotes healthier and stronger bones and boosts the body’s ability to ward off infections. This amino acid can also improve the skin’s appearance.

18 Likes

Homemade Jalapeno Poppers!

☆DJSF

20 Likes

It’s a pain in the genitalia, but if you blister the skin of the peppers with your dab torch it whipes right off, and you can bread it without the breading sliding off.

Alternatively, you can blister them in a fryer. (Puncture them with a skewer first so they don’t pop in the oil)

Those look fire, im just rambling about ways to skin a cat lol :wink:

2 Likes

These go great served over corn smut

Jk they’re both on my bucket list tho haha

1 Like