What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

I would eat thatā€¦How about putting balut on your bucket list?

7 Likes

Sorry, that one would be reserved for starving. It is a delicacy though.

6 Likes

I was in A school with some cool Filipino dudes, so thatā€™s on the list too for sure!

2 Likes

The last 2 days meals, a scorching hot Vegetable Biryani yesterdays was with fried paneer cheese.

13 Likes

That looks bloody lovely :green_heart::drooling_face:

1 Like

It was, I might make a mushroom keema tonight, got a load of mushrooms that need using.

Gotta wait 5 mins for more likes. Although itā€™s not the mushroom Iā€™m liking :face_vomiting: for someone with Italian blood Iā€™m broken :rofl:

1 Like

My nephew wonā€™t eat mushrooms, he says he wonā€™t eat anything grown in shit lol.

3 Likes

Trying to make up for another winter pig out

Stoner try to be healthyish :eyes:

12 Likes

Literally the majority of vegetables are grown in shit. He must have the diet of a 5 year old :rofl: chicken nuggets and nonsense is all Iā€™m getting from that :100:

1 Like

I know, thatā€™s what I told him, most real food is grown in some kind of old shit lol.

2 Likes

Not all fungi grow in shit bromigosā€¦

17 Likes

Oh my, that could make for a fun weekendšŸ˜œ

3 Likes

Well, donā€™t tell him almost all vegetables are grown worm shit.
ā€¦That might turn him into a ā€œmeatetarianā€ā€¦ :smile:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

I usually make this with Oscar Meyerā€™s turkey fanks. Today Stadium brats wrapped in Hawaiian crescent rolls dipped in Frenchā€™s honey mustard dipping sauce.

16 Likes

Iā€™m gonna have try these theseā€¦cheaper at Amazon than Walmart folksā€¦

10 Likes

Buffalo wings on the BBQ.

25 Likes

No! Iā€™m good. If you have ever had a bad one thatā€™s it. Like canned sardines.

Iā€™m to delicate to eat it. They smell. Gooey duck and big squid Iā€™m good on not eating until that is all there is. What Iā€™m getting at Iā€™m good. I donā€™t even care for dessert. @PhilCuisine is the waffle mix box real? I donā€™t care for instant pancakes. I like adding milk eggs and oil. Love good syrup. The stuff in the states is old motor oil with sugar. Love tea but not sweet. P.S. Vienna sausage in bbq.

4 Likes

Some walleye from the dock and just picked blueberries on top

24 Likes