What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

Walleye is the best fish hands down :drooling_face::drooling_face:

7 Likes

Jalapeño poppers are what brought me and my lady together 7 years ago haha

3 Likes

Yes it is, for real my friend…

Just saw these at my local grocery store…had my other cell phone and it takes crappy pictures…

3 Likes

how old is that last pic? i had the same mobile too maaany moons ago :wink:

1 Like

Probably close to 15-17yrs. ago…delish with or without corn smut…homemade pico de gallo from me garden.

Gots more corn smut from a farmer buddy

https://www.mexicoinmykitchen.com/huitlacoche-tacos/

12 Likes

Tofu sandwich

12 Likes

15 Likes

Can’t get enough of my homegrown…good, simple and healthy eats folks…

13 Likes

mussaman curry

15 Likes

Brunch… quesadillas, sautéed mushrooms in butter and fried tomatoe with kale. Home made hibiscus, watermelon and Ginger juice

19 Likes

strange but sounds interesting

4 Likes

When Mexican meets an English fry up haha

6 Likes

i got to stop by at this smoking hut…

…to get me one of this delishiss smelling,…

…fresh smoked Rainbow Trouts…

23 Likes

pork tacos.

13 Likes

The last to days meals were salads, as they are quick to make, the last with spicy bean burger. I am putting some hot tomatoe pickle on the salad as well, goes very well with the balsamic vinegar and evoo.

13 Likes

Curious what all goes into your salad I have to try to make your version of the bean burgers spicy ones sound great :+1:

2 Likes

We’ve been doing these a few nights a week

They aren’t bad. But anyone who knows any cooking basics doesn’t need the recipe.

But they are starting to shave pennies. Like, they used to include soy sauce but now it’s assumed I have some in my fridge.

Not a good sign. And they’ve gone cabbage heavy too :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

How about these, do you eat these? I know you’re vegetarian…I love them, been eating it since I was a kid…

12 Likes

If tuna is the chicken of the sea…

When I lived in Germany, a little cafe near us had this dish they called ‘‘Kaese Spaetzle Schnitzel’’ I fell in love with… a personal crock of Spatel in creamy wild mushroom sauce, topped with bacon, cheese and a schnitzel. Omigawd… Never had spaetzle that good before- or since! But THAT looks SOOO good!

4 Likes