What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

How do you fix them?
Hear a lot about jackfruit-- never see it here- but very interested!

2 Likes

It turned out ok but I overdid the bok choy a little (it was pretty sad to begin with.)

13 Likes

I eat them as is…they sell them in jars with syrup too…you can also used them in salads or a substitute for meat…Hard to find here in central Illinois but Piggly Wiggly has them…at least in Panama City Beach.

2 Likes

I have had them, once at a vegan restaurant about 4 years ago, they were very good. Not eaten them since, I will have to keep an eye out for them and see what I can do with them.

Either lettuce or field greens, I try and get as many red/purple colours in it as possible. Then its walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sweet peppers, green onions, feta cheese, tomatoes of some sort, in these salads its an Italian Bruschetta mix from costco, hemp hearts, and potato salad. Liberally covered in evoo and balsamic vinegar and now spicy tomato pickle :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We’re in Rural Michigan… can’t find them… May try online, as our daughter has a medical condition and can not digest animal proteins…

3 Likes

you got a Schnitzel at a Café? …what region did you live over here?

2 Likes

While we can👍
Will try to turn this into something :eyes:

15 Likes

In the Middle of Gemany in Schweinfurt, near the Army base!
There was a tiny Inn near there that had the BEST Schnitzle mit Fritz!!

3 Likes

Beautiful!
Make a nice salad with some mixed olives, fresh Mozzarella pearls and a nic dressing…and on pizza!!

2 Likes

Sliced with cukes onion balsamic n oil

All gone

9 Likes

Stuffed okra lumpia… homegrown okra folks.

15 Likes

Where do you get the spring-roll wrappers?? Or do you make yours?

Asian markets but some other stores have them too…

Needs more :chicken:

10 Likes

Tomato Feta Salat

12 Likes

All looks great.

While on vacation sometimes stoners eat…

21 Likes

@DougDawson they’re magically delicious!

magically-delicious-lucky-charms-t-shirt

:wink::v:

☆DJSF

10 Likes

Just some corn, steaks, and a baked potato (not pictured… lol)

I hope all of your OG plates and pipes are full today! :green_heart::seedling::sunglasses:

☆DJSF

16 Likes

20220807_161246

19 Likes