What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

No pics but I ate 3 hot dogs sans bun and a half a meatless burger.

And a plum. And a cake.

3 Likes

buffalo tempeh fries or at least what’s left of it :joy:

10 Likes

steak sandwich with homemade hot giardiniera and some wings i’m about to eat:

12 Likes

The last 3 days meals were.

Friday 3 Fried eggs on toast. Saw another study done on bread. Apparently as with potatoes that are eaten cold from cooked, if you freeze bread after its baked, its short chain sugars, that spike glucose and insulin levels, become long chain sugars, and its effect is reduced 35% and if it is toasted from frozen it is reduced up to another 15%. It is still not good for your gut health but not as bad as previously thought for insulin sensitivity if eaten this way :slightly_smiling_face:

Saturday didn’t want to cook so the wife wanted fish and chips and ordered me pizza to get it delivered. Stole some fries again.

Sunday and back on the curry, vegetable Biryani again, forgot the peas but it was still very good. I was going to make a mushroom keema, but the wife has packed up all my recipes and I couldn’t find the one I use online again, its a complicated spice combo recipe, I guess I will have to wait until we move house to find it again :confused:

16 Likes

Pizza Margherita made at home.

17 Likes

I’m sorry that’s all you had to eat. What is that? Lol don’t go back to the lake no more. Joking how was the ride!!!

2 Likes

LOL! Looked so good–made the same thing tonight for supper!
Had that with a baked potato and farm-fresh corn!

1 Like

Funny face mac n cheese for the little man, thought this pasta was funny

Told him they were baby monkey heads

12 Likes

Was fantastic bud :slight_smile:

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

15 Likes

Looks good what is it? @Oldtimerunderground

3 Likes

Thank you @DesertHeartGardens

It’s a legendary Lebanese dish called Molokhia

10 Likes

Made with Jute leaves-- right??

2 Likes

This quinoa salad that is pretty good because it’s 30% basil pesto.

There was some bocconcini in there but I ate it already

13 Likes

Healthy dinner last night, quinoa, sautéed greens and air fried potatoes… and a cold Toña

16 Likes

Haha quinoa twins!

How do you like the air fryer? I’m still skeptical.

6 Likes

Twinning haha @Foreigner

Air fryer is good mate, the misses loves it my only complaint is it’s not big enough so normally have to cook in batches. Marinated things come out great because the flavour gets cooked all the way through and no juices are lost

6 Likes

Mrs Foreigner really wants one but I’m not sure we can spare the cupboard space. She has an appliance addiction and needs help.

4 Likes

Big air fryer fan so convenient I use it so much worth the investment :+1:

3 Likes

Simple, easy stuffed peppers, veggies are from me garden…

11 Likes