What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

El Supa Burrito Pork carnitas, steak, rice, beans and chile num num num num

16 Likes

If you fry a lot-- get one!
Fell in love with them back when I used an industrial one for fries at the little kitchen I ran for a while… I use ours almost every day–sometimes more than once a day!
Crisp the skin on a microwave baked potato, heat leftovers,make frozen pizza, and of course, fry…

3 Likes

Bacon wrapped tenderloin tonight, man is it tasty.

15 Likes

Making some chili with fresh tomatoes and onions from the garden.

14 Likes

Todays dinner(lunch) …tomatoe, basil, cheese sandwich…Stripey tomatoe from my garden and the leaves too…

10 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground I’m in trouble here brother, the misses is baiting me for sure :joy:

Apparently these are only for my daughter…

I only ate 2 of each last night :joy:

13 Likes

One of my favorite ‘‘Sammies’’ is tomato, gouda and mayo on pumpernickel or a heavy multi- grain bread… That looks yummy!

2 Likes

Do what I do and be the first to open the box, then hot glue it shut after. When she opens it act all suprised like “What? There’s some missing?! They gypped us!” :rofl:

6 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground That’s genius haha, luckily there are 90 packs of fruit gummies in the box so she’s got no chance of clocking them

Edit: ok maybe there’s more like 80 packs left now :joy:

7 Likes

Thai red curry with veg and air fried Tofu

14 Likes

Yumm can’t go wrong with curry :grin:

4 Likes

Delish

18 Likes

Last few days meals were.

Vegetable Biryani, with fried paneer cheese.

Salads with a boiled egg and an indian onion pickle a bit like a hotter version of branston pickle.

Last nights was a pizza made with a cauliflower and brown rice flour, low carb excellent thin crust pizza base from Costco.

On top was welsh cheddar and italian parmesan cheese, green onions, hot peppers, Costco’s tomato bruschetta mix, and soft goats cheese.

12 Likes

This one’s for you @neogitus

ezgif.com-gif-maker

SHAWARMA!!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

17 Likes

We made this a couple months ago, our version of a shawarma…

15 Likes

Dairy Queen fries

Pizza from Pizza Hut…I honestly don’t recommend…theres much better pizza places out there!

Dairy Queen ice cream cake, expensive but highly recommended! :smiley: :+1:

16 Likes

i haven’t had a dairy queen ice cream cake in ages.

5 Likes

i never had it yet…but looks good!!

3 Likes

…smocked Belly with eggs n cheese

16 Likes

And iguana is the chicken of the tree!

3 Likes