Kaiser Salami,
Moldova Black Cured Ham,
Hunter’s Cheese,
Double Smoked Cured Bacon,

All toasted for 4min:

14 Likes

Love me some Popeyes. Red beans and rice are a favorite

17 Likes

One of my favorite things to make. I have to stay away from the peppers. @DougDawson no way. Country boy!!! Lol. I’m not a big fan of their beans. I think they put them in the steamer. Or it could be the spices. But I do love their fried chicken. They did have a sandwich for a minute I don’t know if they still got it. Bojangles is big here and Zaxby’s. Bojangles chicken is too big. I don’t like a big chicken breast. Zaxby’s has chicken tenders and wings. I grew up on red beans and rice. My dad would get these little sausages. Not the little Smokies. I did find a place the other day that had some small link sausage that is pretty damn good. I like what we call the country link. Is regular sausage with some country seasoning in it. I can say you’re official now. Popeyes!!!

5 Likes

You love to make pizza. Is your crust homemade?

2 Likes

No, the crust is pre made bought one, I get them from Costco. It’s very good for a bought cauliflower pizza base, hardly any carbs or nasty preservatives and not rubbery like a lot of them are that use eggs as a binder.

4 Likes

Last night’s meal was salads leafy and potato, caramelized onions and mushrooms, and a spicy bean burger that Mrs Shadey cooked and turned into spicey bean sloppy joes lol it still tasted great.

Pulled some potatoes from my pot, probably about 30% of whats in the pot, I was really surprised.

13 Likes

I’ve been tryna learn where I live and own property. In hopes I could Pretty much survive off the land. First things I picked off outside this year I’ll enjoy today. Spaghetti squash, crookneck squash, some kale, beets, and little less succesfull carrots. Never woulda thought I’d be enjoying veggies :rofl:

14 Likes

Stoners also eat flamin hot Cheetos and chicken nuggets I was just real proud to post that pic lol

2 Likes

El Supa Burrito :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

9 Likes

That looks a strange combination of different foods. Are you eating a specific type of diet or was that the only things left in the fridge and cupboard :thinking: :wink:

3 Likes

Oscar Meyer natural turkey franks wrapped in Pillsbury sweet Hawaiian crescent rolls sweet &sour dippin

12 Likes

Salmon n’ eggs cookies in avocado oil, topped with sriracha, pepper, and sea salt

14 Likes

My friend and I made this a couple wks. ago, she likes to bake so she made dough from scratch…I just supplied the hot dogs and helped…:joy:

20 Likes

man… that reminds me of the bags of bagel dogs i used to buy years ago.

3 Likes

those look delicious, nice presentation compliments to the chef or chefs :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal:

2 Likes

Chili cheese burger

18 Likes

I’ll take it. I love eggs. Those pigs in a blanket look good also.

2 Likes

I eat like that sometimes. Food just doesn’t agree with me anymore. I was a chef at one time I don’t even do any fancy cooking at home anymore. It had nothing to do with the virus. I started losing my taste of food about 14 years ago. They cut something out of the side of my neck, been downhill after that. I like some good beans. Pea’s and corn bread.

2 Likes

I love some Rice-A-Roni. The San Francisco treat!!!

2 Likes

Pizza Tonno…

… with Onions & Garlic

15 Likes