What do stoners eat? šŸ“ (Part 2)

Iā€™m gonna say itā€¦. Best ramen ever

7 Likes

Dinner(lunch) salmon and veggies from the garden

15 Likes

This cake.

Note that it was way too expensive but also amazing.

Also note that I found a plate to use.

15 Likes

Jalapeno Cheddar Bratā€™s wrapped in Sweet Hawaiian crescent rolls and fry sauce yes I want heartburn this afternoon but theyā€™re SO good :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

15 Likes

About to throw these on the pellet grill at 225f for 3hrs or so (p.s. boil your ribs first lol)

20 Likes

all rubbed up and ready to grill

2 Likes

My daughter just made chocolate chip cookies. Probably have a couple of these before dinner.

15 Likes

Itā€™s a busy food day for me.

Steak and mushroom orzo.

Right in the nick of time because Iā€™m crashing hard after the cake.

19 Likes

making vegetarian pho

17 Likes

I donā€™t even care if my wife finds out Iā€™m eating pierogies on the couchā€¦ But seriously though, letā€™s not mention it :grin:

21 Likes

ā€œItā€™s still good, itā€™s just a little airbornā€ haha

Edit: 2011, not 1911

9 Likes

Friday nights meal was pizza, not eaten since, but I will later this afternoon.

14 Likes

Got some Navy Bean soup in the slow cooker right now. The house smells amazing!

4 Likes

This is an art nouveau deconstructed Philadelphia cheesesteak sandwich.

Or maybe just a strange beef covered football.

But the tomatoes are from my garden and they are fabulous.

20 Likes

Looks amazing either way, Iā€™d eat the shit out of it

3 Likes

It is similar to the ā€œPaparajotesā€
what is done with a lemon leaf
but the leaf is not eaten.
and itā€™s a sweet dessert

16 Likes

I visited Chicago this past weekend. I envisioned eating a Portilloā€™s dog and some Lou Malnatiā€™s deep dish, but it didnā€™t turn out that way at all.

I was staying in Bridgeview not too far from Midway airport. Thereā€™s a neighborhood known as Little Palestine where I happened upon Al Bawadi Grill on my first full day in town. I ordered an appetizer sampler as well as a mixed grill sampler so I could check out a variety of dishes. What I was served was so incredibly deliciousā€¦ And it was enough food to feed me the rest of the trip!!! Admittedly I was spending most of my time at an event where I had to remain on site from early afternoon until midnight, but I ate those leftovers Saturday, Sunday, and had some last night too. There was even some rice leftover to add to the dogā€™s bowl this morning.

25 Likes

:thinking:

17 Likes

Iā€™m feeling particularly bourgeois today.

There is only one left and you canā€™t have it. Sheā€™ll kill me if I give it away.

12 Likes

I salute your integrity! šŸ«”

3 Likes