What do stoners eat? 🍴 (Part 2)

That is some righteous middle eastern cuisine right there! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Air fried snacks, nothing fancy…good eats though.

13 Likes

Bacon makes everything better :yum:

6 Likes

Sprinkles makes everything better.

Alright, I’ll admit it was a staged photograph. Breakfast looked a lot more like this

15 Likes

Sunday dinner… Beef, spicy Brusselsprouts, smashed golden Tato’s and water rolls.

What? Who doesn’t want vegan donut’s and sunflowers for breakfast. :sunglasses:

15 Likes

@Heliosphear It’s the new diet. Intermittent vegan. :herb:

3 Likes

@Gizmo :rofl: truth!

1 Like

Lahmacun

17 Likes

Sausage made of vegan chicken in avocado oil (It’s not vegan).

Shameless plug:

They make actual vegan mock meals with bone that taste and look like the real thing.

12 Likes

I feel like I’ve been bragging and I think this will be the final brag until I go back to my regular life of dipping pretzels into peanut butter.

I got a whole big box of cheese in the mail.

One of them has a pic of the guy from the $5 bill so you know it’s got to be good.

19 Likes

That’s a nice lot of cheese, I like cheese a lot.

What are you going to make with it :thinking:

2 Likes

It also came with fancy crackers not pictured so I think I’ll just be a purist and do nice cheese cracker snacks. There’s this fig jelly I want to try too :+1:

3 Likes

Fig jelly sounds good, I just had a Welsh cheddar and an unripened goats cheese, on my spicy home made crackers, with Branston onion pickle. It’s the only way to eat cheese apart from fondue’s I feel.

2 Likes

…droool…
Lucky ducky!!

2 Likes

smoked “hot buffalo” wings:

16 Likes

Never had fig jelly but I have/had a case of fig preserves, I also have the real deal figs in my yard…

These real deal figs are great with cheese…heres some homemade fig newtons/bars…

I will have a bumper crop of figs again this year and I still have frozen figs in freezer from last years harvest…I will be making fig moonshine as soon as my farmer buddy gives me his small still, all he wants for it are some of my strains to grow outside for next year…I told him no problems, its a done deal.

17 Likes

I like figs to begin with so I’m sure it’ll be good.

Had a fig tree for awhile but it died. But I agree they are delicious.

2 Likes

A good start

13 Likes

Last nights supper at a friends house…

15 Likes

Always with the good eats looks awesome looks similar to a dish I use to make when I ate red meat called veal francese @PhilCuisine

2 Likes